Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam Free 2 Play

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    soul coins are bound to you only YOU can use them
    well I guess it's good I have no intentions of giving my money 2 any 1 else.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Are any of them good? I'm thinking about trying forsaken world and global agenda, but if the others are good ill try them too.

3. Default

If only I had the time..

Why isn't Alien Swarm in this section?..

Also, I remember when I was like < > that close to buying Global Agenda.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-15-2011 at 08:11 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

why the hell haven't they added a new campaign for Alien Swarm?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

spiral knight is pretty cool, I actually don't mind playing that game, but the only down fall is that you need something like 2 - 4 people to play it with because some of the section/levels are hard
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

yea, we hit some HARD fucking lvls this evening and we had a full team. can't imagine doing it on my own Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I actually played 3-4 levels on my own only dying once. The levels do get very hard very quick.

8. Default

Some generous person should buy the party pack (not me)
    Some of the things in this game sort of bother me, 100 energy a day? really wtf. all they want is people to spend :/ Micro should never give people advantages like that.

Still quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

meh, persoanlly I find the game beyond repetitive... the lvls are all the same, the only diff is they become harder by adding more mobs 2 fight... I don't really care for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

i think it kicks ass...but the energy system is slightly annoying. however it makes sense, and it acytually keeps the game from getting boring. small chunks and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?