Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Steam Free 2 Play

1. Default

meh... early access is normally like 24-48 hours early. if you're gonna get the game for sure, I guess you might as well pre order.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

if you pre-order now, chances are you'll only get a little bit of early access.

for those of us who pre-ordered immediately, it'll be 5 days prior to release.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

3. Default

if you pre order now you'll get the same amount of early access time as every 1 else.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Guild Wars 2 will be the next big MMORPG. Just watch and see and then bask in it's glory.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

Swtor > gw2

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you pre order now you'll get the same amount of early access time as every 1 else.
    actually that's incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by swtor faq
    When does Early Game Access begin?

Early Game Access may be up to five days prior to the official release of Star Wars: The Old Republic. The length of your Early Game Access period will vary depending on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order code, as well as where you live and your Internet service.
    So if you pre-order now, several months after pre-orders started, you will receive less early access time.

Granted, it probably won't be a very large difference (days), but it's still an incentive to have placed your order and redeemed your code sooner rather than later.

I'm so excited for this game.

plus, i just saw DCU Online went f2p..not surprised. lol
    Link

When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

7. Default

that is the dumbest thing ive ever seen Lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Anyone on here been playing APB recently? I got my criminal character to Rank 195 Gold (They changed the rank system so there is no more "Max Threat") and I'm about half way done with my enforcer. I need some good people to play with, I'm receiving less "Turn off the hacks" messages. They changed a few minor things after the "official release", but nothing that noticeable. Also most of the items shown in the screenshots on steam are still not available in game

Overall it's still a decent game for being f2p, I can honestly say it beats the hell out of MW2.

9. Default

Haven't played it since james, steamer, rezel and I were all fucking around on it. with SWTOR now out... the odds aren't high of me playing again anytime soon lol.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-17-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Haven't played it since james, steamer, rezel and I were all fucking around on it. with SWTOR now out... the odds aren't high of me playing again anytime soon lol.
    I don't think the odds are high for any of us playing SWTOR in playing something else, unless it's during maintenance hours.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.