Thread: Steam Free 2 Play

1. Default Steam Free 2 Play

steam released a free 2 play games section.... Cool! there is

-Forsaken World

-Global Agenda

-Champions Online

-Spiral Knights

-Alliance of Valiant armys

Keep in mind, some of these reviews are years old, things they complain about most likely don't exist or have been addressed over the years.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Last edited by maynard; 06-15-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

They should add World of Tanks
    I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I don't know which game 2 install!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

World of tanks of course.
    http://game.worldoftanks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

no thx... not a fan of a game where you do nothing but drive a tank and shoot at other tanks lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Cool Mmo hut

all the videos from mmohut first look. Awesome

7. Default

i installed global agenda and spiral knights.

i might throw forsaken worlds in if my roomate starts playing it. not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I'm gonna try forsaken world tonight.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I'm gonna try forsaken world tonight.
    don't play it without a friend, get's extremely boring after a couple of hours also the money system is somewhat confusing at first

soul coins are bound to you only YOU can use them

gold is a harder currency to get but you need to get some mounts, also some races you can get free mounts at certain levels combat, instances aren't that bad but it's what you get for what you pay which is nothing

10. Default

Oh nice... more free games.

Forsaken World looks nice...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones