Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beanz is Banned (2nd time now)

1. Default

BEANZ stop with the useless post ,serve your 30 minute banned, and don't question any admins. got it.

2. Default

i dont see how its a flame war. no name calling has been issued, yeah?

new yorkers... always with the spunk

3. Default

Get KUMAR avatar already ,whitboiz.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Get KUMAR avatar already ,whitboiz.
    Hahahahahhahaahahhaa !!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    why was i kicked repeatedly after rejoining. i was unaware of equal treatment being against the rules, since you did after all began the "attitude". as for the spawn camping and "warning" can you please post a demo?

project, i know you get this a lot, but we really cant emphasize this enough, please dont post your advise, especialy considering you were not there and do NOT know the story.
    who can't emphasize this enough? i don't see anyone here backing your ass up. Why would you even post it here for Zero and everyone else to see if you don't expect to see comments on it? I know you're a little slow, but if you'd take my advice i'm pretty sure I could can guarantee you'd be able to get in the pub sometime before your next birthday. Everything I said to you in the first place was based on your little summary anyways so as far as situation information goes, I know just as much as anyone that would be in a position to unban you. Thanks for trying out.

6. Default

A demo is only needed for PERMA bans. Players can be perma baned without one if they have a record for causing problems or by an executive order given by myself

Also I think some one needs to whip out the on this thread ...

7. Default

lmfao, I did NOT curse you out. Get your facts straight! I came in and TRIED to say "wow gonna admin abuse more now?!" and you kicked me before I could finish. I came in again and I couldn't even pick my damn TEAM before you kicked me again, so stop lying! And the THIRD time I came in I was trying to say again "How about you stop admin abusing" but you KICKED and BANNED me before I could FINISH. You need to stop lying. Seriously now. Man up.

And you did NOT warn me about camping. So don't say you did. The only thing you said in admin was "faggot" in which I replied the same. Nice try.

This is bullshit that an admin can abuse like this. For now on I'm demoing every time I get in the damn pub so I'm not made out to be this idiot every god damn time.

G'day.
    Beanz!

8. Default

Go right ahead.

9. Default

It was only a 30 min ban, don't be a nuisance, there is no abuse here, carry on now.

10. Default

I don't know why people don't understand the simple act of not returning. When your kicked why not just stay gone and return when you think the situation has calmed down after a wile?
    -MBP