Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Xliv banned - 9/4/08

1. Default

Sorry IBIS, good luck and happy gaming.

If you don't want me here, I will leave. No hard feelings. <3
    Last edited by xliv; 09-04-2008 at 07:59 PM.

2. Default

sb_status is not in that one so I can not send it

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xliv View Post
    Omg, I'm not trying to pull a fast one, I was banned before. BUT ONLY ONCE. And then it was removed. I'm sure even zero remembers this.

And I'm not in cal anymore. I don't have the time. But CAL has cleared me as well. They know what to look for too.
    The funny thing about it that you got banned today too.. But by someone else.

4. Default

5. Default walling.

inexperienced? For one thats not the issuse ive been playing css for over 5years now and over the last year and a half have been with ibis.servers. so ive seen many diffent forms of hacking, and yours was a pertty easy case so i dont knw why your upset. you were caught once bysome1 else and now by me? how is this our fault?
    p.s you got caught dont be mad

6. Default

He's not coming back to IBIS No matter what..... he was banned prior to these demos.... I Don't even need to watch these because he was already PERM BANNED!

7. Default

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xliv View Post
    It's all good no, no hard feelings, I'm not mad, this is just a game and it's not the first time and won't be the last I'm falsely accused.

It's your server, you can obviously do as you wish and I can respect that.

Good luck though. Happy fragging.
    GTFO. K thanks.

9. Default Lol

LOL. See Ya.........

10. Default

Ok so here is the deal, we know he got banned before but he was unbanned and he might have been rebanned after that but then he would have been unbanned and we have no idea how he got unbanned. It is unlikely that he magically got unbanned and therefor we should assume that he was never rebanned. He is now unbanned and I recommend he record demos of himself to avoid suspession. It sucks but some players are just too good. Also this reminds me that I need too start playing around with the pure settings so we can mimimize possible model hackers.