Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (Rant) i got fired today...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 313373 View Post
    Remember that the majority of jobs in the service industry rely on those worker bee drones of our society to run their brain-dead routine work. This is the reason why some people go postal on their company. We need to use more common sense in the service industry and realize that people are not machines.
    never said better, tho with my job it was more of a use your mind for some, when i had to custom make a box for a 66 inch flat panel tv that was insured at 24k, or custom box a stunning crystal status of moses valued at 145k using my mind and creativity were great, and just standard bubble wrap and peanuts, said items would die in shipping[ups is quite rough on packages].

imy job wasnt a drone job, but my boss and i clashed on personality types.. im the type of i know what i know, if i dont know i dont claim to know, and ask.
    his type was i know everything you no nothing. i have 6 years as a wearhouse manager under my belt, shipping and receiving for 4 of them, yet he had to teach me how to tape a box up.

i got to meet quite a few of the drivers local for ups hea in brooklyn, and they mostly are ok with there jobs, they said it like this - its simple work doing the same thing over again, one of them quite bc he, like me, cant do that type of stuff..

2. Default

Dont worry, Fez got fired from MCDonalds too.