Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BOT 9/5 12:30am EST APPROX.

1. Default

hey everyone, i'm not sure if this will help much, but i've played with BOT countless times on the gg server, and let me be the first to say that i've never seen any evidence of him hacking. sure he's good, hell almost as good as me ( :P ) but i have never once seen anything that would lead to aim botting. we've been in the server with many admins many different times, and i've never seen one of them accusing him of any form of hacking. take this into consideration and if you need to ask me on any of these feel free to.

2. Default

the demo u showed has nothing close to a wall hack, you stand on your decision that was ill mannered and lacks substance. People complain about dieing iv been playing on ibis for long time and ppl complain every day about everyone. you get on for 30min and you make a decision like this? I played with Zero tons of times and chated with him. He knows i don't hack. I'm waiting for him to read this. Just say your post nemisis thank you bro /cheer

3. Default

You know what, when everyone on the server is saying your hacking I HAVE to investgate. Of course your going to say the demo says nothing your the one in it. Now I will be fair, IF i am wrong (big if), I will eat my words and apoligize. The fact of the matter is if you look at the demo threads other admins agree with ME not YOU. So like I said IF im wrong then sorry. But the fact is it looked extremely questionable. Now the personal attacks on myself are uncalled for. I was not camping the ladder I was on the front of the church WITH A SCOUT and got 0 kills. In Fact YOU killed me 3 times up there. So dont complain about people using the surroundings for cover, isnt that the point?

4. Default

i personally watched u camp lader and then u shot me and i got pissed and i said why is a admin camping?(not to mention the other guys camping ladder that u didn't do anything about, that was completely obvious, unlike the possibility of me hacking.) in the chat bar..... then the next round i no scoped u in the head with a scout. then the next round is the one u demo'd me on and then u banned me after that round.

5. Default

I DID NOT NO HAVE I EVER CAMPED THE LADDER. I am trying to be civil but now you are insulting me. First: I didnot camp the ladder, Second: If the ladder is not a valid spot I WILL PUNISH FROM NOW ON I was unaware of this fact. You when moaning and complaning and making other players mad. Now leave it alone until Zero makes a decision.

6. Default

I'll watch them, hold on.

7. Default

Churches is a very predictable map. BOT i know is an above avarage player and does very horrible on some of the other maps. XD. The response time you had to the person coming out of the wall was incredible at that, but every knows this map is super predictable. For some reason I saw a "snap" in the cursor when he poped out the wall (like he knew he was gonna be there somehow) but no were else. I myself can't say if he was or not as there just isn't enough to show it.

8. Default

well arent demos unreflective of the persons movements? like arent demos not exactly 1 to 1 with the person theyre demoing

9. Default

THIS IS MY FORMAL PUBLIC APOLOGY TO BOT:

BOT I am sorry for what does indead appear to be my mistake. I apoligize for the insult and the wasted time. I also apoligize for not dealing with ladder campers, I have never been admin on that map before.

I do hope you can forgive my mistake and overzealousness, I just want players to be happy on IBIS servers and reacted, in all likelyhood, sternly.

In short, I am sorry and I hope zero unbans you. Also ill watch for those ladder campers from now on.

Tarmogoyf <ibis.a> aka Joe.

PS:
    Next time if you need to complain please use the "to admin" chat so that I can see it immediatly. I would have seen that and said something.

10. Default

First off I forgive you.... Thank you for your apology.

2ndly to those who jump on the bandwagin before you know any facts maybe you should use this time and ask yourself maybe you made a mistake somewhere else tooo? (IE. The ban of XLIV, and others)

IBIS

Access users STEAM page
    Another idiot!
    And from now on i plan to record myself not with demo's but with a HD Panasonic camera so you can see its not a robot piloting BOT...... (I think this should clear up any future issues.)