Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BOT 9/5 12:30am EST APPROX.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BOT View Post
    First off I forgive you.... Thank you for your apology.

2ndly to those who jump on the bandwagin before you know any facts maybe you should use this time and ask yourself maybe you made a mistake somewhere else tooo? (IE. The ban of XLIV, and others)

And from now on i plan to record myself not with demo's but with a HD Panasonic camera so you can see its not a robot piloting BOT...... (I think this should clear up any future issues.)
    Oh yeah by the disrespecting of admins and clan members do count here in out forums, and will not be tolerated! Watch who you make you remarks to,Any IBIS member can make post to any topic thats posted on our forums.

2. Default

umm i did not disrespect you i simply said maybe you should be lil slower to speak and not just come out and call me a idiot without first knowing the situation. but then again reading through all the posts by you, it seems this is the way you treat everyone..... So I guess i should not expect anything less from you.

3. Default

umm i did not disrespect you i simply said maybe you should be lil slower to speak and not just come out and call me a idiot without first knowing the situation. but then again reading through all the posts by you, it seems this is the way you treat everyone..... So I guess i should not expect anything less from you.
    If anyone is caught cheatin or disrupting of the IBIS servers, they are not greeted with kindness or happy hand shakes for that matter.For the most part of me detecting hackers i'm pretty much on point. I hope you were not hacking either.

4. Default

well i thought you guys operated under innocent until proven guilty, but i guess im wrong, and i hope this isnt crossing the line but i just watched xliv's demo's and if you think that's hacks and then you pride yourself at being good at finding hackers then WOW. In fact where can i sign up to be a admin ill make tons of demos of ppl that get lucky/good players(hackers) and man we can ban ppl all day long.

5. Default

well i thought you guys operated under innocent until proven guilty, but i guess im wrong, and i hope this isnt crossing the line but i just watched xliv's demo's and if you think that's hacks and then you pride yourself at being good at finding hackers then WOW. In fact where can i sign up to be a admin ill make tons of demos of ppl that get lucky/good players(hackers) and man we can ban ppl all day long.
    xliv was banned prior to them demos, with other demos in our old forum, I Don't know how he was able back into our servers.Whether he was hacking this time or not... Once you are caught hacking you are no longer wanted in our servers.Make sure you know the whole story before posting anything about other post.You keep insulting the admins here in this forums about how they operate, is not gonna go over well for you in the near future, if you are allowed back in our server.

6. Default

i do know the whole story i saw the old demos in fact i watched him play at his own house. (hes my brother in law) and he was let back in (in case you don't know the whole story Zero let him back in with a apology.)

7. Default

Xliv was wallhacking at one time or another...and being associated with a known cheater is not gonna bold over nice for you.I Would have not mention that here in our forums, because there were many admin that knew of his cheating...whether he was wallhacking or ghosting same shit!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    xliv was banned prior to them demos, with other demos in our old forum, I Don't know how he was able back into our servers.Whether he was hacking this time or not... Once you are caught hacking you are no longer wanted in our servers.Make sure you know the whole story before posting anything about other post.You keep insulting the admins here in this forums about how they operate, is not gonna go over well for you in the near future, if you are allowed back in our server.
    Dude get this THROUGH YOUR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I was banned, everyone reviewed it and I was unbanned immediately(I had a lot of support in the ban thread cause the demo's were jack). That was it until the other night. I don't understand, do you have a learning disorder? This has been said over and over, even by IBIS members, numerous times.

That's why I was able to play again.. cause the ban was lifted. Go figure!
    I don't care if you lift it or not now, not the first nor last time I've been banned for being better than admins. I'm just trying to make a point.

If we could only lan together. I've proved myself on lan again and again, both in quake3 and here in cs:s with people who constantly accuse me online, and to be honest, I'm really not that good anymore AT ALL.

Shoot, I've been guilty of it myself, I knew a guy who was cal-i in Green Berets back in the day. I was sitting next to him on lan and still calling him a hacker. Some people are just too good. That guy (zioN) couldn't pub because he almost always got instabanned. He taught me how to play, but I only played cal-m with occassional fillins in cal-i scrims with friends. Yes, people in cal can hack, but when they back it up on lan, different story. Not everyone better than you cheats
    Last edited by xliv; 09-06-2008 at 12:42 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xliv View Post
    Dude get this THROUGH YOUR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I was banned, everyone reviewed it and I was unbanned immediately(I had a lot of support in the ban thread cause the demo's were jack). That was it until the other night. I don't understand, do you have a learning disorder? This has been said over and over, even by IBIS members, numerous times.

That's why I was able to play again.. cause the ban was lifted. Go figure!
    I don't care if you lift it or not now, not the first nor last time I've been banned for being better than admins. I'm just trying to make a point.

If we could only lan together. I've proved myself on lan again and again, both in quake3 and here in cs:s with people who constantly accuse me online, and to be honest, I'm really not that good anymore AT ALL.

Shoot, I've been guilty of it myself, I knew a guy who was cal-i in Green Berets back in the day. I was sitting next to him on lan and still calling him a hacker. Some people are just too good. That guy (zioN) couldn't pub because he almost always got instabanned. He taught me how to play, but I only played cal-m with occassional fillins in cal-i scrims with friends. Yes, people in cal can hack, but when they back it up on lan, different story. Not everyone better than you cheats
    I Don't care what alphabet cal you play in Jackass, you were banned from our servers and gonna be banned from forums soon too. Its funny how you posted so fast on bot topic, when you have not posted since you said good bye.Maybe you guy ghost too. YouR Gone so move on now.....SCAT!

10. Default

Okay, good bye <3