Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default BOT 9/5 12:30am EST APPROX.

Name in Game:BOT
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9636874
    Who banned you: Dont know who exactly
    When: 12:30am 9/5
    Where: Churches map
    Why banned: Im not sure why all i said in chat was admin please stop camping roof and tell these fags to stop camping roof also.

Other/Reason to unban:

2. Default

Another idiot!

3. Default

ahaha nice

Peace

4. Default

wow just saw the video, I don't know much about hacks but i believe you would see my cross hair snap to heads, not one of those kills is a head shot and not one of my shots was there a snap in the cross hair. also i was hiding behind a wall because there was 2 guys on the roof that i clearly saw (i even tryed to pop shot him with a p-90 and if i was using aimbot i would of shot him) and a guy happen to run out from mid. Again if i was walling i would of saw that guy from the top about to kill me. I'm not sure what this video is trying to prove.

5. Default

No use bro, as much as I have loved IBIS and their servers (formally being in the clan)

I have seen this again and again. As have many others. Do they catch hackers? Yes
    Are they always right? No, but in their defense there is no way to tell online. So many coincidences and weird things can happen that there is no way you can distinguish between luck or hack.

I've seen your demo's, as well as many others in the ban thread and some are obvious, some there is absolutely nothing, some you just can't tell. They are mostly all banned.

What it comes down to is, IBIS members or admins don't like you and you're not coming back, whether you like it or not or if you were as innocent as a newborn child.

Why do you think so many past admins/members have left? There are ton's of much better skilled pubs and GG servers out there that do no punish you for being above the average, because they are too. Unfortunately with tons of admins and mostly subpar players this is just inevitable for many players on IBIS. You'll be fine.