Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BOT 9/5 12:30am EST APPROX.

1. Default BOT 9/5 12:30am EST APPROX.

Name in Game:BOT
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9636874
    Who banned you: Dont know who exactly
    When: 12:30am 9/5
    Where: Churches map
    Why banned: Im not sure why all i said in chat was admin please stop camping roof and tell these fags to stop camping roof also.

Other/Reason to unban:

2. Default

Another idiot!

3. Default

ahaha nice

Peace

4. Default

wow just saw the video, I don't know much about hacks but i believe you would see my cross hair snap to heads, not one of those kills is a head shot and not one of my shots was there a snap in the cross hair. also i was hiding behind a wall because there was 2 guys on the roof that i clearly saw (i even tryed to pop shot him with a p-90 and if i was using aimbot i would of shot him) and a guy happen to run out from mid. Again if i was walling i would of saw that guy from the top about to kill me. I'm not sure what this video is trying to prove.

5. Default

No use bro, as much as I have loved IBIS and their servers (formally being in the clan)

I have seen this again and again. As have many others. Do they catch hackers? Yes
    Are they always right? No, but in their defense there is no way to tell online. So many coincidences and weird things can happen that there is no way you can distinguish between luck or hack.

I've seen your demo's, as well as many others in the ban thread and some are obvious, some there is absolutely nothing, some you just can't tell. They are mostly all banned.

What it comes down to is, IBIS members or admins don't like you and you're not coming back, whether you like it or not or if you were as innocent as a newborn child.

Why do you think so many past admins/members have left? There are ton's of much better skilled pubs and GG servers out there that do no punish you for being above the average, because they are too. Unfortunately with tons of admins and mostly subpar players this is just inevitable for many players on IBIS. You'll be fine.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolIBIS View Post
    No use bro, as much as I have loved IBIS and their servers (formally being in the clan)

I have seen this again and again. As have many others. Do they catch hackers? Yes
    Are they always right? No, but in their defense there is no way to tell online. So many coincidences and weird things can happen that there is no way you can distinguish between luck or hack.

I've seen your demo's, as well as many others in the ban thread and some are obvious, some there is absolutely nothing, some you just can't tell. They are mostly all banned.

What it comes down to is, IBIS members or admins don't like you and you're not coming back, whether you like it or not or if you were as innocent as a newborn child.

Why do you think so many past admins/members have left? There are ton's of much better skilled pubs and GG servers out there that do no punish you for being above the average, because they are too. Unfortunately with tons of admins and mostly subpar players this is just inevitable for many players on IBIS. You'll be fine.
    wow...what a useless come back..... formally being in the clan???....take off your tag first...you re not anymore...and do not come here bitching about us....admin is not always a piece of cake...especially on pubs where admins play too and does want to have good times too.....a lot of bans are lifted and apologize has been given to whom was concern....other then that...i don t know you...i don t konw when you were in the clan....but your post is anything but waste...

7. Default

i have no idea who you are, unless you use your actual in-game name.

yeah, you make it sound like IBIS is the only forum/clan/server with conflict and mistakes.

ibis is the only clan that loses members and loses admins.

if you had acess to our apps you would see were not sore on supply of members. if you have access to our admin list... youll see were no short there aswell.

go to your utopian forums and clan. leave us in our own, as you say, mess.

8. Default

HMMM? Sidetrack..... maybe..... I'm surprised you guys didn't delete his post and just reply to mine(I mean don't MOST of you admins just kick&ban/edit&delete people that are better then you/right about something). Any Sub-par player would watch my demo and say no way is that hacks. But then again the admin that banned is pissed i called him a fag for camping roof then the next round i no scoped him with a scout in the head, and all of a sudden I'm a hacker?

9. Default

the demo I provided proves wallhacks. I logged on to the gun game server and EVERY SINGLE PLAYER was complaning that you were hacking. I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a HALF HOUR. Then I recorded a demo, saw wall hacks, (And dont dare deny it) and banned you for it. I stand by my decision.