Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Universal Updates v1.1.1

1. Default

what would be the command that is bridging to?

2. Default

• Rate Optimizations: By increasing the minimum forced rate to be about 25% higher than before along with some other changes hit registration on all servers is increased in addition the length of choppy game play and or tick drops is decreased. Tests on the zombie server saw a 75% reduction in the size of server side lag and a 99% reduction in the length of said lag when it occurred.

3. Default

• Fixed logs so that HS and other weapon and player actions would be tracked as they were before under mani
    • Enabled some new tracking for things like domination however there is currently nothing setup on psychostats to use it
    • Removed all outdated mani load lines and files (server clean up, also prevents console errors on map load)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    what would be the command that is bridging to?
    No, I'm saying we should have a command like that for votes. Like how Mani had it.

5. Default

I will reprogram basevotes so we can get it back

6. Default

Something small, but I was wondering if we could get a switch to the color that admin talk shows up as? With mani it came up as the blue color, but with the new system the only thing you see is a green Admin prior to the normal text. Most of the time I don't use my mic, so any of the warnings I do are through text. I've noticed that without the blue, people seem to miss the warnings more. Not to mention, the blue was totally cooler

7. Default

When I am back on Saturday I will try to see if there is an option for it. Otherwise we will need to wait a few weeks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    When I am back on Saturday I will try to see if there is an option for it. Otherwise we will need to wait a few weeks.
    Fantastic! Thanks! Have we ever told you how much we <3 you?

9. Default

• Updated SM configs to prevent maps not listed in mapcycle.txt from being selected.

It will take a map change or server restart for this to take effect

10. Default

• Added game descriptions for the mods that support it
    • Disabled file indexing (reduced server load 15%, speed up map changes)
    • Disabled phantom servers (still investigating this one, apparently every server had 2 instances running where the 2nd instance would be on a different port) this reduced memory usage 50% and cpu usage 10%