Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Universal Updates v1.1.1

1. Default

Map voting needs to be fixed. I would use Ultimate Map Chooser, but when I would pick the maps manually, it would pick other maps that I never chose.

2. Default

How many maps do you pick vs the number that show in the vote? Do all the maps you pick show up in the vote?

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

BTW just read:

Quick status update: next version is going to contain the fixed portugese translation, the new Post-Played Exclusion module, and some minor revisions to the Admin Menu module (specifically aimed at making Manual Vote Population easier).

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    How many maps do you pick vs the number that show in the vote? Do all the maps you pick show up in the vote?

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

BTW just read:
    Nope. None of the maps I pick would show up. I would pick around 5-6 maps to choose from.

Also, We need some maps from the zmod server to be removed. One map we definitely need removed is ze_thelostworld_redux or something like that. That map lags and crashes the server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    Nope. None of the maps I pick would show up. I would pick around 5-6 maps to choose from.

Also, We need some maps from the zmod server to be removed. One map we definitely need removed is zm_thelostworld_redux or something like that. That map lags and crashes the server.
    it's a ze_ map
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's a ze_ map
    Yeah, that's what I meant. ze_thelostworld_redux. :P

6. Default

I am actually going to be working on a way to possibly fix that map and others like it by editing the entities on the map via sourcemod. This will also allow us the ability to add and remove cade material from various zm maps as well.

7. Default

I am actually going to be working on a way to possibly fix that map and others like it by editing the entities on the map via sourcemod. This will also allow us the ability to add and remove cade material from various zm maps as well.
    can't fix a pile of crap.

as bill engvall said, "you bacon flavor a turd, it's still a turd!"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Well in the case of that map I know that the lag is a result of the way valve changed some particular entities in a previous update. Removing those entities fixes the map and removes the lag.

As for other maps I will have the ability to permanently add any entity or object to any location on the map. This would enable the creation of good cading spots where they were not possible in the past. Likewise, I can remove objects that make more places impossible or that break maps.

9. Default

• Enabled sm_vote they syntax is: <question> [answer1] [answer2] [answer3] ...

10. Default

• Enabled sm_vote they syntax is: <question> [answer1] [answer2] [answer3] ...
    yes! now we can ask people what maps they would like to play and such.