Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Eric Ruiz AKA Whytboiz <IBIS> Rest in Peace

1. Default

Makes it feel a lot more final now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Default Oh man

Im sorry to hear about this happening. My condolences to the family and friends of him. I hiked to the top of a mountain in Austria to get closer to my twin sisters, I will dedicate that memory to them and whyt. He was a great player, admin, and friend. You were a great guy to know, yeah you got to be quite the son of a bitch when it counted, but i will miss you. Rest in peace brother. Tell my sisters i miss them for me, you
    and them would get along quite well.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    For those who cared.

Wednesday 7-13-2011 Viewing 2pm-7pm ,service 7pm-9pm at Chapel of Flowers.
    Thursday 7-14-2011 Closing of the casket 9:30am-11:30am at chapel of Flowers,
    11:30am-12:00pm drive to Oak Hill.
    Burial at 12:00pm Thursday 7-14-2011

Rest in peace my brother.
    Hey man im sorry, i wish i could go but i just cant see to work out a window to go. I have to get my knee worked on wednesday and i gotta take my mom to the hospital thursday. Leave him a flower for the family
    for me, not in the name Heretic, but put down my real name for me. In loving memory of a true friend and partner in gaming crime, i will pray for you and all else that was close.
    In my greatest respect and regards, death is a sickness that worsens with experience, Ill always be here for you and the family brother. Stay strong, -sincerely Rahill

3. Default

R.I.P. Eric its crazy that one day someone is here and the next their gone hopefully he is in a better place looking upon and watching over us. my condolences to his family and friends, he will be missed.
    its sucks I don't want to delete his cell number I wish I could text him and he would reply.
    I submitted his name to this site so that all may remember him. it may take a couple days to get him on but he will be there and anyone can use the search feature to view his memorial.
    Last edited by Hitman; 07-26-2011 at 03:44 PM.

4. Default

Guys.....we are TRYING to keep the condition to his passing quiet....so please

DONT FUCKING POST HOW HE DIED!

Don't taint his god damn memory. Just honor him and for the love of god....think of how many people really didn't like him....your giving them more information sot hey could stain his memory.

God help you if you do that again.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Guys.....we are TRYING to keep the condition to his passing quiet....so please

DONT FUCKING POST HOW HE DIED!

Don't taint his god damn memory. Just honor him and for the love of god....think of how many people really didn't like him....your giving them more information sot hey could stain his memory.

God help you if you do that again.
    the man's dead. personal opinons aside, death is rarely ever something to celebrate.
    out of respect for his passing i'm staying out of it all. i never hid how i felt about him, but i understand he was someone else to others, that is why i haven't commented here. because its not my place to try and lessen a dead man in the eyes of his friends, nor do i have any place to speak ill of him in his own memorial thread. i'd hope for no less if i died tomorrow and a thread like this was made for me, though as a realist i am sure that would not be the case.

tl;dr, relax hitman. you won't be hearing anything, at least not from me. i try to be better than that
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the man's dead. personal opinons aside, death is rarely ever something to celebrate.
    out of respect for his passing i'm staying out of it all. i never hid how i felt about him, but i understand he was someone else to others, that is why i haven't commented here. because its not my place to try and lessen a dead man in the eyes of his friends, nor do i have any place to speak ill of him in his own memorial thread. i'd hope for no less if i died tomorrow and a thread like this was made for me, though as a realist i am sure that would not be the case.

tl;dr, relax hitman. you won't be hearing anything, at least not from me. i try to be better than that
    You know as well as I do the amount of douchbaggery of some of the regulars we have.
    Like he said there are quite a few people who didn't really care much for him and his attitude, me included (just rubbed me the wrong way sometimes), some of the people who didn't care for him are not nearly as respectful as I :/ So even though I am very much curious on the circumstances of his death, I will not go and ask. Its not something that should be out in the open when there was so much animosity around him

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

I remember voting to put Whyt into the clan... I remember the years we spent hanging out on the pub, I remember when he sucked at CSS and then when He was good... man almost 70% of my experience with these servers has had him in it. And weve been brothers on the server for a long time. I wish I could have seen him one last time. Eric I love ya brother, and I hope you rest in peace, you will be sorely missed, especially by me.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

8. Default

Whytboiz is *the* reason I became a regular to IBIS, and eventually an admin. This is tough news to hear, and my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Eric, bro, thanks for your friendship and rest in piece. You will be missed.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

9. Default

Whyt,

I JUST found out what happened brother. I haven't been on these forums in a long time, and just starting playing CS:S again after a long hiatus. When I was told you passed, my heart sank May you rest in peace brotherman. You and I were tight, and you made us all laugh. I will sincerely miss you man.

RIP Eric.

-Tim

10. Default

Whyt and I were very close. I will remember him being the nubby and then becoming the non nubby and beating me (teachers are proud when the pupil passes there abilities). You will be miss my brother. And to anyone who does post shit, shitting on his good name...u better hope to hell we don't see it bc u will get your shit pushed in for it, not even kidding.