Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Ruiz AKA Whytboiz <IBIS> Rest in Peace

1. Default Eric Ruiz AKA Whytboiz <IBIS> Rest in Peace

I would like to inform the community of Eric's passing on June 30th, 2011. Although, some of you would like to know what happened. All I can say is that I choose to keep it private and just respect his passing. It is a tragedy and I'm still in shock. He was like a little brother to me and I will always miss him. Love you bro !

2. Default

Rest in peace my brother. You will always be remembered.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

What! I swear I just played with him the other day...... This is sad.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

4. Default

Even though we didn't get along all that well on occasions, this is terrible terrible news.
    May he rest in peace and still kick ass wherever he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Man I just played with him what I thought was a couple days ago.

"A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man."

Rest in peace borther.

Edit: I just played with him on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of July. So are we sure about this.
    Last edited by Rosie; 07-07-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Man I just played with him what I thought was a couple days ago.

"A man does not die of love or his liver or even of old age; he dies of being a man."

Rest in peace borther.

Edit: I just played with him on the 4th, 5th, and 6th of July. So are we sure about this.
    -.- wtf, I dont like making death a joke, did someone else play his account or is why is he like this. He got an achivement that became available on the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

yea that's odd.

my condolences.

8. Default

He will always be remembered here for his great work and dedication to making the IBIS Community a better place. My prayers are with his family.

As for his account I believe that his sister or other relative has been using it. As far as I know they have not changed the user name. In addition it should be noted that whoever is using that account is currently an admin.

9. Default

that sucks. really sorry mang

10. Default

RIP whyt

Maynard - The WCS Guy