Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mallissin

1. Default

Sorry for the late reply, wish someone in-game told me this thread was here.

I burned Rodrigo after he refused to stop blocking 7-8 people in the vents on Labor Gigantic. He was the first one into the right side, he stopped at the corner and everyone behind him were sitting ducks. We asked him to move six times and each time he told us he wasn't moving since it's "his spot".

We had at least 18 people in the vents that time and it was utter chaos because of Rodrigo's selfish shenanigans. Zombie arrived while Rodrigo was burning and slaughtered half the people he held up, which pretty much could have doomed the rest of us in the vents if the last few didn't have shotguns. Once Rodrigo died (unintentionally), the other half were able to make it into safety and lasted through the round.

I typically burn people in these situations in order to get them moving. Rodrigo didn't have kevlar, so the burn killed him. Typically people have kevlar, so it'll take two burns to kill but the first is usually good motivation. I did not intend to kill Rodrigo. Burning is meant as a warning shot.

Meanwhile, the ban he mentions was after he TK'd 12 people on Lost World Redux. He was third person across the bridge and hit the plunger immediately. Not only was I dead from falling onto someone else's head, so I saw it happen, but Death was also online and confirmed using his script built into the map.

I think he got off light with the hour ban and apparently others did as well.

The moment I told people it was only for an hour, suddenly downright everyone started calling for his perm ban on voice and in text. Had to be at least 20 people making the comments.

This wasn't the first time I've seen Rodrigo do this. He's one of the biggest troublemakers on the server, by blocking, glitching, tking, etc. regularly. This is the first time I've seen him screw over so many people, though.

As I've mentioned in previous discussions, I don't take any of these situations personally. He did something wrong in both situations and he got punished. No one has it out for him, at least not without good reason. No one is singling him out because he's Brazilian. Most regulars don't trust him at all after all that's happened and this kind of behavior, not because he's a foreigner.

2. Default

1. No worm. rodrigo is not my idol
    2. Im defending him. that does not mean i like him
    3. He has nothing to do with me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Chief View Post
    Hmm....
    Quit hating people. Rodrigo is a good player and just because he had his admin takin away, doesnt mean you should perma ban him. i play when he plays and he does nothing wrong and even when he does, hes follows the rules and gets out asap. So i really think you guys should stop hating on him cuz hes a cool player both funny and really good/
    Not even fucking George Bush can hoard so many lies in one statement. He's a problem player, and everyone else appears to agree at some degree.

The only reason you protect him is that he's probably one of the few friends you have left (I believe everyone knows who you are, by one name or another)? Don't try to tell me you're on a neutral standpoint, you're slapping him around like a faggot all day.

Bottom line, he blocks, zteles from zombies, frequently blows the bridge on lostworld, I'm pretty surprised he's still allowed to be on, and even further, I keep wondering what makes him think that begging for getting his admin back every month will eventually get him back his admin.

As Mallissin said, he's not getting unfair treatment for a foreigner - hell I can tell you that, I'm a foreigner as well, even a relatively young one (with this voice that freak people out after half an hour), and I've never been abused for that, maybe a few non-admin patriots told me to fuck off, but thenagain, that's probably a slight natural nationalism.

Oh, and Rodrigo, that first post you made, it's worse than some random online text-to-text translator.
    Last edited by Baliame; 09-06-2008 at 05:07 PM.

4. Default

baliame your the only person that cares who i am. no one else cares. u make it sound like if you tell someone my life is over or something. let go move on and leave me the hell alone. i didnt do shit to you so why are u still hating on me. how about you just move on with ur life instead of sticking to mine
    you have nothing to do with me so stop trying to bud in

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Chief View Post
    1. No worm. rodrigo is not my idol
    2. Im defending him. that does not mean i like him
    3. He has nothing to do with me
    cheif i said it in game and i say it again, i had respected you, but your blind love for rodrigo killed that, 2nd were u even around when he was admin?

and chief it was quite funny - how fast you changed you statement in the server saying how u hate rodrigo cuz of the fact me mall walter and a few otehr admins were all WTF at your loving statments of some one who deserves a ban

rodrigo- as one of the people who took a great demo of you abusing and even warned you - and was told by you that i am no body. then u geting your admin revoked, u never disrespected me after you were removed, but your actions in the server toward people and players and admins and our rules are sad and deprave... you think its cuz u are not from the usa. not ture - i have many good friends from around the world. its the fact you are a fucking asshole who was a admin abusing prick, now a adminless suck up pansy...

cheif and rodrigo u both have no respect from me at all..

6. Default

Yes i was here when rodrigo was an admin. i was new but i was here. and i know that he abused. but you see. the thing is. after he got his admin takin away, he started to play as a regular. As a regular he was hated on. him getting his admin takin away was enough. after all him having the admin was the problem. Theres no need to keep on complaining about him. as him being a regular player, you should not burn him without a warning first, you should not complain about him when hes doing nothing wrong.
    ive been in the server and ive seen rodrigo do nothing just cading up a room and people calling him a bitch and all that.
    Im going to tell you what i think of rodrigo. He was a bitch as an admin. But as a regular player, hes not that bad. Ok? worm i hope we can be cool but if we cant thats ur choice
    If your going to loose respect for me just because i defend another person, then oh well theres nothing i can do about that

7. Default

as a regular player he IS a problem. he zteles from zombies, that alone is enough for bans IMO as there is precedent on that. and it is fair to hold him to a double standard on these rules since as an ex admin he perfectly knows the rules of the server and any infraction on the rules is done on purpose.

8. Default

last time i checked rodrigo isnt the only person that constantly zteles from zombies and is an asshole to players he doesnt like. hawgkiller. but that is beside the point.

9. Default

pointing out the faults of other players does not remove his fault

10. Default

it says that what rodrigo is doing is not out of the ordinary. if other players do it and dont get hated on, then neither should rodrigo