Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mallissin

1. Default

I am not talking about how to get here was my admin.
    I acknowledge my mistakes and I know q trespassed on my admin.
    And already paid by isso.Foi removed my admin.
    I get to talk here, people who abuse of me.
    And I will prove.

2. Default

IT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY. whenever a reg admin is on, anyone zteles from a zombie and BAM theyre warned/kicked/whatever.

3. Default

hrmm..
    anywho im sorry for whatever i did to you worm =/

4. Default

RODRIGO you blatenly blew up lukey and I's cade today (think Zero was in there aswell). So what if it was 50 seconds left, you still did it. I dont like or dislike you as a player but somethings you do are rather bothersome. I was there in the vents on the other side and remember you being asked many times to move so others could get by. Well there are other ways to get around the vents and they could have gone threw the detours. I myself have been blocked many many times by players and had to move threw detours. Im pretty sure the vents were all blocked up as to were no one could go around though.

Honeslty if I was there in that top corner I wouldn't have moved anywere lol. You get alot of kills there, its a fun spot to camp and kill. One had to be "sacrificed" so people could get threw the vents and it turned out to be you this time around.

I really don't see any admin persuing you at all and im on alot. Maybe your just paranoid????

5. Default

Chief, just stop now. Most of us remember rodrigo before he was an admin as well. You dont. He did the same shit. Whatever he wanted. That is until an admin came on.

As much as I dont care for him because of his actions, I know that if I log in and he is there and we are playing on ATIX, I know we will be on the edge across from the helipad defending and that we can count on each other. Thats just how it goes. He is a good player, just makes bad decisions.

6. Default

hmm.
    good point i didnt know him before he was an admin
    this isnt worth it
    rodrigo

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Chief View Post
    it says that what rodrigo is doing is not out of the ordinary. if other players do it and dont get hated on, then neither should rodrigo
    well I dont ztele from zombies and I think Rodrigo actions are bull shit... for the record rodrigo is even on my steam friends list... there was a time when I respected rodrigo but that has changed...

I thought when admin was taken away rodrigo would start playin right but ask anyone on Zm except for da cheif and they will all tell you it hasnt!

Rodrigo is one of the only players who actually TK's on ZM... and will block "his spot" to no ends.. Ive even seen him cade break cause other players tried to join him in a spot.

I know its not fair to hate someone for a mistake but enough is enough!!! Youve had your chance stop fucking up the game for everyone else rodrigo... we dont hate you cause your from somewhere else... we hate you cause you break server rules when you are on sometimes even with multiple admins on... WTF!?! play the game right for one fucking map and we might lay off...

8. Default

I don't hate him lol. Sometimes I dislike him... like earlier when he naded my cade lol. Ehhh, sometimes its all good and fine, other times he screws around... but hey who doesn't.... Nade Tk'ing is FUN! on ZM, just ask lukey lmao.....

Gotta add a little fun in once and a while, but some people just blatenly screw others lol. Rodrigo is fun to play with, other times hes not.

And Chief, your opinions sure do sway a lot, just remember, the people who do know who you really are still think of you the same way for the most part.... much like Rodrigo.... Does seem like your trying to gain the respect back the you lost for the most part, but kissing ass just makes it worst and makes you look like a pussy.

Really though.... so I have nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by Steamer; 09-07-2008 at 01:19 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    RODRIGO you blatenly blew up lukey and I's cade today (think Zero was in there aswell). So what if it was 50 seconds left, you still did it. I dont like or dislike you as a player but somethings you do are rather bothersome. I was there in the vents on the other side and remember you being asked many times to move so others could get by. Well there are other ways to get around the vents and they could have gone threw the detours. I myself have been blocked many many times by players and had to move threw detours. Im pretty sure the vents were all blocked up as to were no one could go around though.

Honeslty if I was there in that top corner I wouldn't have moved anywere lol. You get alot of kills there, its a fun spot to camp and kill. One had to be "sacrificed" so people could get threw the vents and it turned out to be you this time around.

I really don't see any admin persuing you at all and im on alot. Maybe your just paranoid????

Today I really ... It was an accident. The grenade was in my hand.
    And without want, I played the grenade.
    My mouse this sensitive.
    It happened the same thing. When I was in the same spot with ZERO.
    I do not to gain respect from anyone. So it is not unfair to me.
    It would be easier I change my name in the game.
    I want to fun and making friends.

Peace!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX View Post
    I want to fun and making friends.

Peace!
    hahahahahaha Dont we all :-P