Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mallissin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Chief View Post
    last time i checked you lost respect for me for my "blind love" for rodrigo. now your changing ur mind to. u lost respect for me because i changed my mind. hmm. i never hated rodrigo. but that doesnt mean i cant defend him. and tahts all i have been doing. i have never been going around saying oh joy rodrigo is the coolest guy ever the was the best admin there ever was blah blah blah. i merley said stop hating on rodrigo. that does not sound like i ever loved him or ever hated him. And i change my name because i would just like to be left alone instead of everyone continuisly bothering me. i change my name because people dont stop trying to "track me down" or something. and when they do find out im who i am, they go out and BLAB it out to everyone. and when they blab it out. people start to say, OH THATS DEFINETLY OBLIVION OH BLAH BLAH BLAH, then i change my name so i can once again be left at peace. i dont care if you think thats pathetic but thats what i do.
    i lost respect for u in the server when u when u changed your opinion to please the people... i will never scorn a person for there opinion - tho i might not like it. and all im gonna say obliv/cheif/whatever u are called today...

at any time otehr then this have i ever had a problem with ya?

i have alot of personal experance with rodrigo - hell i posted demos of him abusingm why i do and have a strong opinion about him is - as i warned him i am recording his abuse he said to me that im a nobody - and with that my respect for him was gone.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    cheif i said it in game and i say it again, i had respected you, but your blind love for rodrigo killed that
    Really? Seems like you hated me alot for my opinion. which was rodrigo wasnt that bad. didnt like him but didnt hate him

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You ZM players are hilarious.
    Wanna meet in pub?? Ill be your huckleberry.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Wanna meet in pub?? Ill be your huckleberry.
    Yes please ! This drama is giving me a headache.

5. Default

I thought this topic ended. 5 pages just wow lol. Well this got me a good rofl or two but I think the matter is settled.