Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mallissin

1. Default Mallissin

I'm being pursued by some admin. After that I lost my admin.
    Yesterday it. I was in my spot and I first arrived and I did not want to come out. Because I arrived. And being written in the rules.
    And the admin "Mallissin", put fire in me until I die.
    Today ... thelostworld on the map. A player exploded the bridge. And "Mallissin" I outlawed. I was not q exploded the bridge. because I was on the bus.

I wonder. What do you have against me?
    I try to be funny. be the best.
    I think you do not like people better than you.
    I am not better than nobody, nor the worst. I am a simple player.

Thank you. Have a great day!

2. Default

I was on the server right afterword there was basically a riot requesting you be perma baned not just for that but for an array of bs that they claim that you keep causing

3. Default

Hmm....
    Quit hating people. Rodrigo is a good player and just because he had his admin takin away, doesnt mean you should perma ban him. i play when he plays and he does nothing wrong and even when he does, hes follows the rules and gets out asap. So i really think you guys should stop hating on him cuz hes a cool player both funny and really good/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Chief View Post
    Hmm....
    Quit hating people. Rodrigo is a good player and just because he had his admin takin away, doesnt mean you should perma ban him. i play when he plays and he does nothing wrong and even when he does, hes follows the rules and gets out asap.
    For the Record Rodrigo got Admin taken away cause he was a serious abuser and did nothing but help himself in game.

He knows the Admins watch him and he still continues to break server rules. There were sevral Admins on at the time that this whole thing occured and I believe it was Mallissin himself who told Rodrigo to stop bitching and take it to the forums if he was gonna keep bitching in game.

Rodrigo knows what hes doing is wrong and goes from hostile to victem quicker than my x-girlfriend...

Its not ok if you dont get caught... get it through your head Rodrigo cause on IBIS if you cheat/break server rules your gonna get caught.

5. Default

What's wrong I do? I am a hacker? Break Cade? Block people? Spam microphone?

Or racism ... Because my English is bad and I do not know me defend law.

I have a defect. I get angry when people hampering me in the game. To me checking on that.

And on the day that I see stealing. or breaking the rules.
    Can I ban permanent.
    Before I ban. Have evidence.

Thank you!

6. Default

He is a good player.
    Forget it a bit and let's fun.
    Stop in to pick up his foot.
    I see it every day.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX View Post

I have a defect. I get angry when people hampering me in the game. To me checking on that.

Can I ban permanent.

Thank you!
    i think you calling oyur english bad is a drastic understatement. how do they even let you connect to an american IP?

and if youre in america... how did they let you in america?

if you were born in america... they should put your parents in texas... becaus ethey exicute retards.

hm... that was pretty drastic.

8. Default

Hey I'm from Texas! and we got a lot of retards we haven't executed yet! *cough* bush.

I gotta admit, as an admin, Rodrigo you sucked.

But I never really seen him break rules as a normal player, but I also don't doubt Mallisin's judgment. I think people are out to get Rodrigo cause of the stuff he did as an admin, that's why i don't trust regulars when them blame him for something now without proof.

9. Default

I'm being pursued by some admin. After that I lost my admin.
    Yesterday it. I was in my spot and I first arrived and I did not want to come out. Because I arrived. And being written in the rules.
    And the admin "Mallissin", put fire in me until I die.
    Today ... thelostworld on the map. A player exploded the bridge. And "Mallissin" I outlawed. I was not q exploded the bridge. because I was on the bus.

I wonder. What do you have against me?
    I try to be funny. be the best.
    I think you do not like people better than you.
    I am not better than nobody, nor the worst. I am a simple player.

Thank you. Have a great day!
    As grammatically confusing and mind-bogglingly headache inducing as that was, you're not being targeted for any reason other than your own gameplay.

The burn you incurred yesterday was righteously pushed on you while you were blocking in the vents in labor_gigantic.

As for lostworld, I wasn't on. I can't claim naught but heresy if I were to say whatever punishment you were given for blowing up the bridge was deserved.

10. Default

Can I ban permanent.

Thank you!
    even though i got my admin 1 day after u got your admin taken away, i hear alot of shit from you, like you would slap people if u didnt get your way or do random shit 2 get yourself free kills. I am willing 2 believe 4 head admins over a person who has a defect for getting very angry very easily.
    we all feal for u there man, but that still doesnt mean your special and get 2 go off and do your own thing like admin abuse like a mo fo, get it?

Everytime i am ingame with u, you ALWAYS BLOCK the tubes on lila_panic_v2. u assume that its only 2 per tube but since it is a double tube, somone like v or somthing that it was 3 per tube (he said that came straight from zero's mouth). but u r still ignorent and block the tubes.

The only reason people think you are a good person is cause u became a MAJOR suck up since u got your admin taken away. and they never had the chance 2 witness you when u had your admin. they only see your kiss ass side. not your retarded half.

Get over that you are a retard and you will never have it your way. cause as the guy b4 me said.
    If you Cheat/Hack/Abuse/ or Break Rules. in IBIS you WILL be caught.