Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chronic

1. Default Chronic

In game Name: eG|Chronic

Weapons of Choice: Awp, M4, Ak, 228, shotty

Maps: cs_italy, de_inferno, de_nuke (I like most the maps)

Reason for App: Since I first started playing on your server awhile ago I knew it was going to be my main pub server because the people are cool shits who don't fuck around with idiots and I always have a good time. I figured it was time to join up, if possible, since pretty much this is the only server I play in now adays Might as well really be apart of this kickass community.

Experience: Played 3 seasons of CAL. Was CAL-O for 2 seasons with eG| aka =EliteGaming= clan and also played CAL-IM for 1 season after we made playoffs 2nd season. Been playing all kinds of FPS though since i started gaming fuckin years and years ago.

Contact Info:
    [email protected]
    xfire - abs1nthe

A little about me: I'm a IT Tech for a school. Work all fuckin week party on weekends and game inbetween.

"If you don't like my fire..Don't come around..cuz I'm gonna burn one doooowwnnn"

2. Default

You play pub? Have i seen you before?
    -MBP

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    You play pub? Have i seen you before?
    Yeah He Plays in Pub, Welcome and Good luck with app.

4. Default

ya I'm sure you've seen me as eG|Chronic ..I've played with you plenty.. thanks guys.

"If you don't like my fire..Don't come around..cuz I'm gonna burn one doooowwnnn"

5. Default

I do remember you. I don't remember you using a mic very much though. I will assume that you do own one though because of your cal experience right? If you don't then you need to go out and buy a mic. $40 logitech works very nice for me.
    -MBP

6. Default

Yup I got a mic and I do use it Depends what I'm doing though sometimes I don't use my headset if I'm listening to music or something.

7. Default

Just for notice if i don't post on your app that i approve you getting into the clan or not does not mean that i don't want you in. I just withhold my opinion until my vote actually matters.
    -MBP

8. Default

Just for notice if i don't post on your app that i approve you getting into the clan or not does not mean that i don't want you in. I just withhold my opinion until my vote actually matters.

ok mbp....!!

Hey Chronic...good to see your app....good luck with that....keep playin and have fun with us......so far so good to me!!

Peace

9. Default

oh np man

thanks Beast I'll be around for sure. Usually hop on after work for a bit anytime between 5pm-11pm weekdays I play a couple on the pub server.

10. Default

gl chronic. nice to see you post an app. see you around!