Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Steamer's Crack Fix Thread and how right he is about it. NOT THE SPORE THREAD

1. Default

You said I was wrong. I prove that I wasn't. I wasn't being a pontificator at all. I guess you just took it that way.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You said I was wrong. I prove that I wasn't. I wasn't being a pontificator at all. I guess you just took it that way.
    I see no proof. Only your words that are supposed to be taken as such. Do not consider responding to this in any meaningful way. I will ignore the response, in light of you shitting up my thread with unnecessary info relating to cracks. All the torrented releases of this game include a functioning crack. You were stupid to mention it.

Back to spore and conversation about game play.
    Last edited by dutch; 09-08-2008 at 01:35 AM.

3. Default

Whatever... The crack was not fully functional and there was some bad opcode that made the emulated exe crash on a few new game startups. It happend to me.
    No proof? If you look at the nfo in the crackfix theres the damn proof. Don't accuse someone of being wrong when you don't know shit yourself.

Do you just have a grudge against me now because I defended myself?

All your talk about pontification.... take a look at yourself.

The game gets pretty boring after the civilization stage... To much hype.

4. Default

I haven't gotten to the space stage yet. I just finished making my first airplane yesterday. I really enjoyed all of the stages leading up to the civilization stage though.
    -MBP

5. Default

Yea, they were really fun. I kept mine Omnivore to Industrious. The evolution part was my favorite and after the advanced civilitazion its like things are getting dragged out.

6. Default

Go ahead, Ban me for a week for defending myslef. Just shows me what kind of people really do reside in IBIS.

7. Default

Go ahead, Ban me for a week for defending myslef. Just shows me what kind of people really do reside in IBIS.
    WTH you talking about? Is this the same post about spores?

8. Default

About my post yes.... It was actually a PM I got. I got an Infraction as you can see for "shitting" on a post and posting "useless" information and being a "general shithead and shitty poster" when in reality the crackfix was needed by some people. Was only trying to help incase someone had any problem and I get "bashed". I'll probly be banned since I didnt shut up about it. I guess defending yourself when your "wrong" is frowned upon here. Talk to you guys in about a week I guess. =\

9. Default

About my post yes.... It was actually a PM I got. I got an Infraction as you can see for "shitting" on a post and posting "useless" information and being a "general shithead and shitty poster" when in reality the crackfix was needed by some people. Was only trying to help incase someone had any problem and I get "bashed". I'll probly be banned since I didnt shut up about it. I guess defending yourself when your "wrong" is frowned upon here. Talk to you guys in about a week I guess. =\
    You Need to chill ain't no one banning no one for talking about a crack in a game........I just downloaded this game today the crack inside the game worked fine.

10. Default

I made a new game and completely destroyed everything lol. I got owned once when I first got into the civilzation stage lol. I took all my men out to destroy some villages and didn't pay attention and got raided. Didn't remember to save and there is no autosave lol. They should add in an autosave in the next update. -_-