Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Steamer's Crack Fix Thread and how right he is about it. NOT THE SPORE THREAD

1. Default

This one is all yours. We all look forward to you telling us what games we need crack fixes for in the near future.

2. Default

Nice thread title.

Come on now, I was only trying to help incase anyone had any problems. No need for all that. =\

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post

Nice thread title.

Come on now, I was only trying to help incase anyone had any problems. No need for all that. =\
    The problem is no one needed help. You assumed they did and the entire first page of the thread is shit about stupid ass cracks.

4. Default

I just posted a simple crack and got a bunch of shit. Delete all my posts here and rename the thread if you want. Wont bother me.

5. Default

I'm not going to discuss it any further.

6. Default

Has anyone tried playing online with it?
    I googled about it, i guess you shouldn't, since its a torrent and you didn't "buy" the game.
    I guess EA.. can track your IP or something and press charges.. i don't know if this is true.

I got to the space stage in a couple of hours.. i skip alot of the hunting process and just try and get on with it.. omg.. the space stage is soo fun.... so much to explore.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96