Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need opinions

1. Default Need opinions

Well about 6 weeks ago I went down to VA Beach to see my cousin and friends. I hooked up with this awesome chick that lives in the area and we had a great time.

Long story short, when I went back to VA Beach this past weekend for Labor Day, I go to her job and talk with her. She told me that shes been vomiting and she missed her period (i think its period). I freaked out since I knew where this was going. She is now pregnant.

What do I do? She wants to keep it, but Im 6 freaking hours away. I honestly wouldn't mind having a kid, but this is a major bump in the road.

Do I get her to get an abortion? What will happen with the traveling? Will she move up or will I have to move down? I don't know the first thing about kids.

Heed this warning too. If anyone says that this is exactly from Knocked Up I will flip. I heard that from a ton of people already.

2. Default

Ask her if she will get an abortion, if she won't, ask yourself as well as her if you are both ready to commit to a kid. If not, adoption. May seem rough, but the kid would deserve parents ready for him, even if they can't be his own.

3. Default

There is a good chance it is not yours noting that they have their period once a month. According to you she had these symptoms recently 6 weeks after the fact. Logic should show that she should have noticed after 4 weeks max. Also abortion is pointless, why kill the kid if you can offer it to someone who can and wants to raise it. There are a lot of couples that can not even have kids and they can only have a family via adoption. Life is a precious and valuable gift why kill it off when you can give it away to people who want/need it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There is a good chance it is not yours noting that they have their period once a month. According to you she had these symptoms recently 6 weeks after the fact. Logic should show that she should have noticed after 4 weeks max. Also abortion is pointless, why kill the kid if you can offer it to someone who can and wants to raise it. There are a lot of couples that can not even have kids and they can only have a family via adoption. Life is a precious and valuable gift why kill it off when you can give it away to people who want/need it.
    I've never thought of it that way, but I absolutely agree with it
    there are plenty of couples who can't have their own
    The poetry that comes from the squarin' off between
    And the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance

I know the pieces fit......

5. Default

I honestly don't want to kill it off. Its the last thing I want to do. Plus giving it up for adoption is something I really don;t want to do either. I mean would you give away your best piece of work to an unknown family?

Theres alot of stuff to think about here. And Yes Zero, I will be getting tests done.

6. Default

yeah, whos to say its even yours?

and ask her if you need to pay child support... if not, then youre good to bounce.

however, if you want to stick around... keep the kid and turn him into a mac daddy

7. Default

cuz thats the most important part right whyt? lol

find out if its yours first, then the rest you can worry about then
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

8. Default

Whyt keeps it OG.
    -MBP

9. Default

I swear to god when I see this broad I will smack the shit out of her.

Sorry for wasting all yall time. She thought it would be good if she tested our relationship but saying something so fucking stupid like that.

If you guys need me, ill be drinking the Belvedere bottle with a loaded handgun....

10. Default

omg..........