Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clan Warfare Achievement?

1. Default Clan Warfare Achievement?

hi guys,

im an achievement whore.
    I know its pointless but i want it
    anyone want to try and get this?
    we need 5 people on t with one tag and 5 people on ct with another tag.

i was thinking we go on the pub and just put ibis regular and ill find a public group that u can get a tag from and do it on the other side?

please help!!

I'll set this up

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
    hi guys,

im an achievement whore.
    I know its pointless but i want it
    anyone want to try and get this?
    we need 5 people on t with one tag and 5 people on ct with another tag.

i was thinking we go on the pub and just put ibis regular and ill find a public group that u can get a tag from and do it on the other side?

please help!!

I'll set this up
    i think i speak for everyone when i say, who the fuck are you?

~!priest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

well thanks for your hospitality, i think its very welcoming and shows how lovely the community is.

i play on the gungame server like a lot.
    and a regular on that server

4. Default

He plays on GG quite a bit. Normally there's always a "some people call me the space cowboy" song that pops into people's heads whenever he logs in.

5. Default

thanks disflux haha <3

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
    well thanks for your hospitality, i think its very welcoming and shows how lovely the community is.

i play on the gungame server like a lot.
    and a regular on that server
    aww lighten up. hahah. i know who you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

sad no one wants to do this haha
    i guess im a loser

8. Default

Dude I have the regular tag, if you ever get close and need someone else find me on Steam.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

Why don't you make a separate steam group with the sole purpose of earning this achievement? You can organize people more effectively with the group alerts. For example, smut is constantly sending me tryout notifications that I have to accept or cancel to get the window to go away.

10. Default

what are you doing at smut for scribble?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?