Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: VIP MOD name change?

1. Arrow VIP MOD name change?

I was wondering if we should change the name of VIP MOD to Assassination MOD it appears that a lot of players misunderstand what VIP MOD is thinking that they need to be a vip or something to play. Assassination MOD on the other hand I think may be more clear as the server does run as_ (assassination) maps. The goal of this is to increase the amount of users trying the new server out.

I came up with this idea after talking to users on the gg server as to why they had not tried the vip server yet despite knowing that we had it. So what do you all think?

2. Default

Sounds like a great idea. I have played on there a cuple of times but only when I could steal enough players from ZM to make the game fun. I have never seen a random person in there to start a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

id suggest doing whatever is needed 2 actually give the server some traffic
    Last edited by maynard; 07-20-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Drop vip for now for gungame deathmatch

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    we'd need mappers for that, since i don't think they make ffa dm maps...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Arrow

From the last post of the mod developer it looks like they are also considering changing the name of the actual plugin to assassination.

Regardless I will be making the changes on our servers later tonight

7. Default

yeah. i rarely see people playing when im online...

8. Default

one hug for you sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

9. Default

In all honesty zero I think vip mod server is going to bring in less people then about any other type of server. Doesn't matter what you name it. It's just not that popular and really should be part of the pub server if possible. Your way better off going gungame deathmatch for the most people (plus an awesome ass gungame) , but if thats out of the question, then you should go mingames or surf.

10. Default

but if thats out of the question, then you should make a jailbreak server or nothing at all and concnetrate on the 4 servers we already have
    fix'd
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?