Thread: Assasination mod: First good Game

Default Assasination mod: First good Game

Well we just got a great game of around 9-10 people playing assassination mod, and it was quite awesome. It required a huge amount of teamwork, but it worked out for the best. And ofcourse, Zero, Sin, And I including many others rocked it up on Ct's. FTW CT's!

2. Default

Shush up b4 i scout your head as T ^.^

But to be honest that was extremely fun
    If i has more then 31 friends i would take them there and play.... i need more friends
    Last edited by Masskid; 07-27-2011 at 11:15 AM.

3. Default

If you didn't HAXXX!! you would have more friends...

j/k
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    If you didn't HAXXX!! you would have more friends...

j/k
    Low blow man :'( low blow

Lol aim for the throat next time steamer, maybe then his killbox will register.

6. Default

I played with with a few ppl tho other day, alot of fun. feel free to add me up and give me a shout next time you're playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

i remember this on 1.6, only it wasn't a mod, just a type of map lol. i remember having a warcraft server that would play as_oilrig and as_forest (or was it jungle?) every now and then and it was pretty sweet. it does take teamwork and smarts though

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i remember this on 1.6, only it wasn't a mod, just a type of map lol. i remember having a warcraft server that would play as_oilrig and as_forest (or was it jungle?) every now and then and it was pretty sweet. it does take teamwork and smarts though
    It does. If only we could someone have an incentive for people to try it out.