Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 027 Beast [190] v1.0.5

1. Default

Final testing and balancing, everything should be good now. Expect release within 24 hours.

2. Default

• Initial Release

3. Default

Very very rarely, it says my beast resurrection went off with 0 points in the skill.

4. Default

you sure it was actually your beast rezzing you and not 1 of the other races that revive fallen teammates?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you sure it was actually your beast rezzing you and not 1 of the other races that revive fallen teammates?
    Yeah it says you revived by skill, not so and so is reviving you.

6. Default

• Fixed glitch where there was a 1% chance of resurrecting even if the skill was not leveled

7. Default

I would say the res skill is broken. I have confirmed with other people playing the race, even when maxed its more like a 1/10 or 1/15 chance of going off. I thought this would be its best ability, instead I find that I am ignoring it as it seems pretty much nonexistent. When I talk to other Beast players they say the same thing, it never works. Maybe I just have really shitty luck and I get the 66% a lot more often? I counted though at least on 3 different occasions, anywhere from 10-15 deaths and no res given. In fact I cant remember it ever going off since I had it maxed at one point.

8. Default Res Broken

So I did my research last night. I logged on my beast and promptly got ressed by ability on the first round, the awesome part is I did not have a single level in Beast respawn ability. I then respeced to full 8 points in respawn ability and played for the night. In 48 deaths I did not receive a single respawn with my ability. As the chance says in the raceinfo 33% chance at max level the chancing of it not going off once in 48 deaths is practically nill. By chance I should have gotten at least 16 respawns. So it would seem to me that this class is broken. It seems like a really great race, but this ability is really holding it back by not working I think.

9. Default

Another issue is beast's respawn time. When you do get it if your lucky it says 17 seconds but you just reappear instantly so I don't know.

10. Default

Testing in the Test server:

Repsawns:

1:100 at 8/8
    0:10 at 7/8
    0:10 at 6/8
    0:10 at 5/8
    0:10 at 4/8
    0:10 at 3/8
    0:10 at 2/8
    0:10 at 1/8

There's some data for you Zero.