Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 027 Beast [190] v1.0.5

1. Default

Found the glitch:
    new respawn_level=skill_level_respawn[attacker];

so it was dependent on who killed you... oops

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

• Fixed glitch where you could only respawn if your killer was using the same race and had leveled the respawn skill.

2. Default

Excellent!

3. Default

So, what does my single respawn by suicide mean? Just picked a random variable out of thin air? Or that the respawn with 0% chance still works?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    So, what does my single respawn by suicide mean? Just picked a random variable out of thin air? Or that the respawn with 0% chance still works?
    well, maybe the world has killed enough people to have leveled up beast?

i mean, sourcetv has a fuckton of levels....

and the world causes a HELL of a lot more deaths
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

The world always has the most kills and the highest level. The world likely has maxed races too including ones that do not exist...

6. Default

If it has everything maxed, then should I have been getting the right number of revives, 33:100 or so. I was wondering why it was exactly 1, which means it hit SOMETHING that allowed it to res, but not 13-33%, not even close. Or am I misunderstanding what you said as well.

Meh, if it's nothing, it's nothing, I was just curious.

7. Default

I <3 Zero!!!! thanks for fixing u rocks!

8. Default

If the suicide was console>kill then I don't believe the world does any damage... which would mean you technically killed yourself which procced the ability. I thought world only inflicted damage when the props kill you or you fall to your death. Maybe?

Nice data collection Blackmage.

Regarding world having races -- that would explain why doors only did ~10,000-100,000 when server went back up and now it does ~2,000,000. It must be on nebula.

9. Default

Can't confirm if this can get the spectator glitch, but revives self with Resurrection Of The Beast, so suggesting spectator spawn filtering.

10. Default

• Updated weapon removal code
    • Checked that team filtering is on for respawn