Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sunday, Sept. 07, 2008 @ 4:50 p.m.

1. Default

When it comes to these situations such as door closing on spacestation, blowing the bridge on lostworld, ask yourself this, am i helping or being a douchebag? its not hard, not saying you were being one though.

2. Default

I understand what you are trying to use. But I maybe have closed the doors for spacestation and yes I honestly do take the blame for that but what action was taken was not called for. But about the Jurassic Park map, I do not admit to blowing up the bridge. I took the blame for blowing up the bridge I do not and will not admit to it being that I know I didn't do it. I believe the admin (if I remember correctly was Death) he blamed me for the incident. I was okay with it, he just slapped me around to my death I respond life goes on.

3. Default

Um yeah... death isnt an admin... or at least to my knowledge and you were slapped because it was you who blew the bridge as it is death's map and he made a script that tells him who touched the trigger(aka TNT blow up bridge thingy) The person that slapped you was Zero himself. I remember it because i was flipping out how sweet the map was since it was my first time.

but yeah other than that i haven't seen you on before nor have i seen you do anything bad.

4. Default

Yes death knows who blows it up. Also it has been like 4+ days it this player still banned? If so let me know. Next time it will be longer b/c now they know for sure what the rules are.

5. Default

yet another rule braker who paid for admin.

6. Default

^^ Whats new? XD

7. Default

Really.... its so fucking funny how some of you bitch and whine about people who break 1 or 2 rules then go off and buy admin. Maybe some of us like playing in the IBIS community. Maybe some of us have changed. Notice: we are human, we make irresponsible decisions but that does not mean we shouldn't have a chance to make it right. Notice about me, I have changed fro the better. Ex; I volunteer to help out when it comes to beta testing a map. I give my ideas on how banning should be done. I try to learn how to create maps for the IBIS community.

So as a final saying... FUCK OFF !!!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tr!ck3d View Post
    Notice: we are human, we make irresponsible decisions but that does not mean we shouldn't have a chance to make it right.
    Notice: Not all humans have a chance to make irresponsible decision right....

Quote Originally Posted by Tr!ck3d View Post
    So as a final saying... FUCK OFF !!!!
    ^ Another One

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    ^^ Whats new? XD
    ^ Does not mean it was directed to you. Haven't seen you do anything. Have seen many others though...