Thread: Sunday, Sept. 07, 2008 @ 4:50 p.m.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Sunday, Sept. 07, 2008 @ 4:50 p.m.

Tr!ck3d

STEAM_0:0:11615059

Unsure of who banned me

It was at 4:50 p.m. playing on spacestation. Joined the game, in for about 30 seconds - 1 minute. Running for the airlock. No zombie had been chosen yet. I closed to doors really fast behind me and just kept running. Admin freezes me in a spot where no one can pass. Everyone gets tagged by a zombie then I am kicked and banned. I was given no warning that I am aware of sense my sound on my headset does not work and neither does my microphone. So that is why I am typing. I am getting a new headset I am just waiting for it to arrive so I can respond and listen to everyone. I tried using earphones from my zune but they do not work good. But what really upset me was I was given no warning in text and that is what I look for, I think the decision made by the admin was taken to a extreme. Maybe a slay or kick would have been more appropriate.

on the side note: I started paying for admin on Friday (Sept, 05) evening. When can I expect to have my admin activated ? I enjoy playing there. If I broke a rule this is only my second time. The first time I broke a rule was on the Jurrasic park map where I "blew up the bridge" I could not argue with anyone so I just took the blame. I don't play on a server to get banned, I play to have fun.

Sorry for any troubles,

Tr!ck3d
    Last edited by Tr!ck3d; 09-07-2008 at 04:34 PM.