Complete Invisibility : Invisible when not moving [every 5-0sec]
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=17387

• Initial Release

• Updated weapon removal code

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Prevent damage stack
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code

Last edited by ZERO; 07-23-2012 at 10:43 AM.

2. Default

Blades will be stackable in that the ability can be triggered from itself. This should make the faster weapons 1 blade more effective.

3. Default

God finally zero! jeez, jk lol when you said within the week i didnt know you ment like in 5 hours >.<

4. Default

Does anyone remember what the effects for this race look like? I remember that there was rings around the user, so is it basically like the root effect but with green and white rings?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

This race will be able to use the knife when frozen and invis now unlike previously.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

All abilities have been completed, I just need some feedback on what the effects were supposed to look like. Please test and report any bugs ect. NOTE that NO effects are done yet this is an ability test only.

5. Default

i didn't think they froze. i thought they turned invis when they stopped moving
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

aco they did freeze when the ultimate activated

7. Default

Remember that I do have the code for the old races so I know what they did. The thing that is hard to translate is the effects.

All sounds are now working. Only visual effects remain.

8. Default

race finished no bugs are currently known.

9. Default

not sure if its a bug, but Blades doubles ALL damage, so when you buy a claws you can double the damage (12) and still have the normal blade double (40) I like it this way because it doubles the chances of the Blades triggering

10. Default

claws increases the odds of all hit based triggers for all races.