Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 029 Athena [240] v1.0.3

1. Default

Finished effects for the spear now working on the ult!

2. Default

All abilities and effects completed. Please preform final testing and confirmation.

3. Default

bots on the test server = very annoying lol

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------
    the visual effect for realm seems way 2 big and overwhelming. if you were in a fire fight and that starts going off it makes it real hard 2 see the person you're trying 2 hit and anything else near it.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------
    apparently now that we're not on dust 2 our ultimate is crashing the server.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-01-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

also seemed like the immunity spell 2 enemy ultimate was based on spawn chance, and if it doesn't apply when you spawn you don't get it for the round.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

On the first map I'm on, Spear and Realm also are causing crashes, as well as the aforementioned ulti.

Bodies are falling through the floor. Someone killed me with a knife when I was nebula, and I crashed. I tested, warden's shadow strike, and vagabond's scout and ulti did NOT crash, however.

Going to be waiting for the next map, see if this persists.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 08-01-2011 at 05:19 PM.

6. Default

did you just find this out now? cause steamer and I didn't notice any issues with spear or realm just the utli

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Yup, crashed, put only skills in realm, crashed, put only skills in spear, crashed again, posted. Did some more tests, and crashed some more, edited my post.

8. Default

If the ult was crashing the server than the server would have crashed which it has not...

9. Default

well it froze my and steamers game 3 times in a row and kicked us off of the game. made our game client not respond/freeze/crash

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

server froze/crashed my and blackmages game as soon as I shot him once.

Maynard - The WCS Guy