Thread: [Remove] Blahhh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default [Remove] Blahhh

shitty weird map that doesn't work for WCS. we have already removed it once, SM change re added it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

WHY IS THIS MAP STILL ON THE SERVER?

take it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Awful map.

People vote for it for whatever reason, few people claim it's the coolest fucking thing since sliced bread to show off, we get to it, everyone leaves, no one RTVs.

Wonderful way to clear out the server.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 10-01-2011 at 07:33 AM. Reason: I hate this shit covered map.

4. Default

This map is an ok map for the first time playing it. Usually people come in and screw around on it. Then everyone leaves or its rtved in a few rounds.

5. Default

ok

it's an awesome map, to play just to fuck around in and explore. the map is extremely complicated and well-mad.

that said, it's absolute crap for wcs, or any server with less than 40 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

i love it. i dont think it should be removed simply for when people wanna screw around and have fun.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.