Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quick question on fakeclient mod???

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    V: "Hey guys i need help, can you give me some help after i have been such a problem in your servers and forums?"
    IBIS: "NO"
    V: "Why?"
    IBIS: "Other than you being a dick, we don't feel comfortable helping people improve others servers that may eventually compete with ours. Why don't we just give out all our fucking secretes and let everyone have the quality servers ibis has?"
    Leave it to manbear to make it personal and offensive. I am done posting in this thread.

You could make a thread that just said "I like pie" and a lot of people here would find a way to turn it into "V is such an ass and we hope he dies".

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Leave it to manbear to make it personal and offensive. I am done posting in this thread.

You could make a thread that just said "I like pie" and a lot of people here would find a way to turn it into "V is such an ass and we hope he dies".

Do you blame me after you have been such a problem? You have been branded as a "trouble maker." At least in my perspective.
    -MBP

3. Default

I WANT A BRAND!!!

Whats mine mbp?
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

IDK.

"The Chick"??
    -MBP

5. Default

hmm perhaps chick that breaks balls of assholes in the server?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    hmm perhaps chick that breaks balls of assholes in the server?
    Thats a pretty long name.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    I WANT A BRAND!!!

Whats mine mbp?
    How about Canadian Bobblehead or Elk Hunter ?

8. Default

To get it I battled chuck norris in a duel for the data and obviously I won. I would suggest contacting him.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    To get it I battled chuck norris in a duel for the data and obviously I won. I would suggest contacting him.
    ROTFL you would battle chuck norris for something like that Zero haha i kid i kid!

hey hey hye CO be nice or ill mess your face up. i kid i kid. ill take the canadian bobblehead one.

PS: We don't really hunt elk that much.
    Last edited by +Project.S+; 09-12-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: EDIT FOR CO
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    ROTFL you would battle chuck norris for something like that Zero haha i kid i kid!

hey hey hye CO be nice or ill mess your face up. i kid i kid. ill take the canadian bobblehead one.

PS: We don't really hunt elk that much.
    They hunt moose. (Whats the fucking plural of moose? Moosi? Mooses?)
    -MBP