Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 030 Dragon Fly [270] v1.0.8

1. Default

Perhaps then the weapon menu should be changed so you level the amount of freedom in selection over time. The real problem I have with something like this working all the time is that it will conflict with jack which is supposed to be the race that gets to change weapons...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Perhaps then the weapon menu should be changed so you level the amount of freedom in selection over time. The real problem I have with something like this working all the time is that it will conflict with jack which is supposed to be the race that gets to change weapons...
    with jack it was an instant thing. dragonfly required navigating through a menu.

unless you were baller like me, and made custom binds ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    with jack it was an instant thing. dragonfly required navigating through a menu.

unless you were baller like me, and made custom binds ^_^
    What occurs if I randomize the locations of objects within the menu? Oh shit, now your in trouble...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What occurs if I randomize the locations of objects within the menu? Oh shit, now your in trouble...
    simple, i don't play that race again, since you would have completely fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

ROFL!

Seriously now:

I think the thing to do may be to make it so you have the menu like before but only on chance. Basically it could be a spawn activated power.

If I recall correctly now it was based on a chance when you entered the command before. I think that changing this to activate on spawn will make its usage more consistent to the user. Thus for a given round you know if you can plan your strats around it or not.

6. Default

What about adopting a "use Previous selection" in the menu, so those who respawn from something like Protostar don't have to fuck around with menus in the middle of a fire fight?

7. Default

Most respawn powers give users their weapons they head at death back do they not?

8. Default

Ah yea... I was just thinking about how if you respawn you get the menu as chameleon and it fucks your shit up since you can't weapon change until you close it out. I wasn't sure if it would be a menu like that or not.

9. Default

No I am thinking to make it like before but so that the ability for it to work at all is based on a chance at spawn. Then you can open the menu as often as you want and change weapons.

10. Default

as long as it only works at spawn, sounds good.

Maynard - The WCS Guy