Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 030 Dragon Fly [270] v1.0.8

1. Default

Chance at spawn to have weapon changes though the round. De-buffed from before, but may need it to hold up to jack.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No I am thinking to make it like before but so that the ability for it to work at all is based on a chance at spawn. Then you can open the menu as often as you want and change weapons.
    so, you'll have a chance to be able to use the menu eachtime you spawn? AND you'll only be able to use it in spawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

No you will be able to use it during the round at any time if the power activated at spawn.

4. Default

Sounds good to me.

5. Default

ROFL!

Seriously now:

I think the thing to do may be to make it so you have the menu like before but only on chance. Basically it could be a spawn activated power.

If I recall correctly now it was based on a chance when you entered the command before. I think that changing this to activate on spawn will make its usage more consistent to the user. Thus for a given round you know if you can plan your strats around it or not.
    If this becomes a spawn activated power...will you add new powers like this to chameleons arsenal or no?

6. Default

instead of a menu based system, you could do something like the last server I played in, making it a kind of weaponsmith. You type in the weapon you want made, and you have a percentage change to spawn it. It would give it some team play aspect as well. Make it only able to spawn like para, scout, m4, ak or something.

7. Default

Weapon Menu: 30-10sec cool down 28-62% chance to be able to use it at round start with no cool down for first use.

I have altered the way this works to what I believe will create the best balance between what everyone wants and the general way this race was intended to be used.

8. Default

I need to know if anyone has any pics ect of what the blood loss effect looked like. Here is the code I have:
    Code:
    es_math wcs_z1 + 40
      es_math wcs_z2 + 40
      es est_Effect 3 #a 0 sprites/lgtning.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 1 2 3 255 0 0 255
      es est_Effect 3 #a 0 effects/black.vmt server_var(wcs_x1) server_var(wcs_y1) server_var(wcs_z1) server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 1 1 1 255 0 0 255
      es est_effect 10 #a 0 vgui/gfx/vgui/cs_logo.vmt server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 80 90 1 10 10 0 255 0 0 255 2
      es est_effect 10 #a 0 sprites/scanner.vmt server_var(wcs_x2) server_var(wcs_y2) server_var(wcs_z2) 80 90 1 5 10 0 255 0 0 255 2
      es_give event_var(userid) env_blood 
      es_fire event_var(userid) env_blood addoutput "color 0" 
      es_fire event_var(userid) env_blood addoutput "amount 90" 
      es_fire event_var(userid) env_blood addoutput "spawnflags 909" 
      es_fire event_var(userid) env_blood emitblood 
      es_delayed 3 es_fire event_var(userid) env_blood kill
    Logically that does not tell me much other than the types of effects that were used. It is always hard to remember what it looked like and that is easier to code from.

I could alternatively make it look how ever you guys want. So just let me know so we can have an effect that matches this ability.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I will be changing the death sparks a bit to create a larger area of effect.

9. Default

Weapon Menu: 30-10sec cool down 28-62% chance to be able to use it at round start with no cool down for first use.

I have altered the way this works to what I believe will create the best balance between what everyone wants and the general way this race was intended to be used.
    YES!!!! zero, you're awesome! i'm assuming that once when you actually use it (not the spawn version) it will work 100%?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Yea you will be able to use it x often. You will also be able to get a 100% chance to use it at spawn when fully leveled.

The race is currently on the test server with the first 2 skills. The effects are not added yet and there is only 1 spark for the death ability so you can see that it activated.

As usual I will do all the actual stuff first and then go back and add the effects.