1. Default 030 Dragon Fly [270] v1.0.8

Dragon Fly
    Required Level: 270
    Levels per ability: 6
    Item Restrictions: NONE

Blood Loss
    : 5-35% chance to do extra damage
    Death Sparks: 18-33% chance to leave deadly sparks on death
    Weapon Menu: 30-10sec cool down 28-100% chance to be able to use it at round start with no cool down for first use.
    Jet Fuel: Fly at 1.3-3 speed with partial invisibility
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=33180

• Initial Release
      • Users can no longer get weapons while dead.
      • Lace no longer produces immunity to sparks.
      • Updated all weapon removal lines
      • Removed the left hand glitch temp patch for testing
      • Removed redundant code
      • Added check to validate an entity before trying to find its parent
      • Reprogrammed from scratch
      • New Effects (effects from original pre OB version added)
      • Removed time limits on fly and weapon menu
      • Dramatic performance improvements
      • Death Sparks target zone is now spherical rather than cylindrical
      • weapon_ump45 code fix
      • Fixed glitch where death sparks would continue to deal dmg if you changed race after death thus allowing stills to stack and proc on death sparks
      • Patched bug where weapon removal and give code could run on a dead client leading to errors
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-06-2013 at 04:35 PM.

2. Default

the weapon menu thing was never worded right. it gave you a weapon menu when you type "weapons" into chat.

at any time. and there were'nt really any levels associated with that skill
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

To confirm my understanding of the fly ability. Does it fly around basically like archmage does? Does this race let you use your guns when flying?

As for the weapon menu here was my thoughts for the order of the menus:

select pistol->[shotgun|smg|rifle]->select weapon

This makes it so there is only 3 menus total you go though. Users will automatically get nades and a defuse kit ect. I could alternatively make it do auto buy and make the order:

[auto|manual]->(if manual)->select pistol->[shotgun|smg|rifle]->select weapon
    ----------------->(if auto)->[shotgun|smg|rifle]

In the above auto option you will get predefined setup of weapons automatically the rile option will be 50/50 ak or m4.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the weapon menu thing was never worded right. it gave you a weapon menu when you type "weapons" into chat.

at any time. and there were'nt really any levels associated with that skill
    It will work now and will work correctly. You will get the weapons you select on spawn and only at spawn.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

It will work now and will work correctly. You will get the weapons you select on spawn and only at spawn.
    well shit. that kinda kills the race.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

the fly is quicker than archmage off the start other then that it was pretty much the same.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I was under the assumption it worked like Santa's flying did.

7. Default

thats whats i meant by it's quicker at the start... I'm stoned.. not the best time 2 explain this shit.... but when you would hit your ultimate you would get a good speed boost as well as fly off the bat, you didn't have 2 build momentum for your speed. it was also a bit easier 2 control unlike archmage... santa was prob as close as you could get for a comparison

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well shit. that kinda kills the race.
    The sparks which always sucked is being buffed, do not worry as seen with the other races that were not so great in the past I have a few tricks to breath new life into some of the less popular races.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The sparks which always sucked is being buffed, do not worry as seen with the other races that were not so great in the past I have a few tricks to breath new life into some of the less popular races.
    dragonfly kicked ass though. it was only less popular because people didn't play it right. its strength was its flexibility. you could fly to a good vantage spot and pull out a famas or scout for lopng range work, and if the enemies got too nosey you could swap to a shotty or p90 and deal with them in close.

10. Default

awesome, cause yeah before the sparks were just useless lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy