Thread: Banned

1. Smile Banned

I joined the zombie mod server since I haven't been on in a little while and im going with a couple of people.They found these other people barricading a door so they let us in.Im trying to move the couch and as im moving the couch an admin (didnt know he was but thats not the point) tells me to stop pushing the couch so I try to put it back and accidentally get knifed threw the door way.So I knife everyone else. Then I get slayed and ask what I did wrong he says that I got tagged on purpose and I said no I didn't. Another person then says ban time so then hes saying that i got knifed on purpose and thats why he didnt want me to move the couch. Then I get banned and I dont know for how long. I would like this ban to be lifted or I want to know how long this ban is going to be if anyone could do something about it it would be nice thanks. Noob
    Last edited by Noob Vs Wild; 08-09-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: punctuation

2. Default

thanks

3. Default

it was 10 min...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?