Thread: DrakeHawg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default DrakeHawg

Ok Flawless gamer
    Banned me cause i told him dont mute me for killing u

he banned me for over 1h and then when i had admins talk to him about it he Went offline

Fin.
    Last edited by Drakehawg; 09-08-2008 at 03:34 PM.

2. Default Lol

Lol no you were banned for avioding a mute twice and you came up with the excuse of you got disconnected and you and your friend were changeing your name to talk shit towards me exm. flawlessisacunt you and your boy got what was coming to and your luckey i banned your boy for a week for spaming, avoiding a mute twice , and talking shit to an admin.

3. Default

Given his record I would have banned him for over a day. I think he got off lucky...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Given his record I would have banned him for over a day. I think he got off lucky...
    being a friend of drakes in the server after having meet him and banned him the 1st day i saw him, i will say this, he is a fun guy to play with, just does ALOT of stupid shit.. but to his count - he does it far less then alot of other players who get off with nothing but a kick

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by iceofworm View Post
    being a friend of drakes in the server after having meet him and banned him the 1st day i saw him, i will say this, he is a fun guy to play with, just does ALOT of stupid shit.. but to his count - he does it far less then alot of other players who get off with nothing but a kick
    i said this once and ill say it again. he might deny it but almost every day and almost every round he will ztele from a zombie and he gets away with it every time.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Da Chief View Post
    i said this once and ill say it again. he might deny it but almost every day and almost every round he will ztele from a zombie and he gets away with it every time.
    Why are you going to say something stupid like that...?

You have admin privileges. If he's getting away with it, do something about it. Or else stop paying for admin and just re-route the cash as a donation.