Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Counter Strike of Duty here we COME
    Lol... Quite true.

This will make me sad if it is forced like the last one. Very.. very.. sad.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

i got the feeling this piece of shit was a seperate game, and NOT another "fuck all the loyal customers who we used to love" update
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

It is another game, however this looks like they are trying to make cs like tf2, which should fail miserably. Do not forget there was also cs:cz which was basically an updated version of cs. I do not see this being much more successful. If there is a matchmaking thing it is clearly trying to be like tf2, valve wants to reduce the ability of individual communities to stand out or for small start up servers to grow. Many of the updates in the last few years have gone very far to ensuring that it is as hard as possible to start new servers and or communities and make them financially viable. Valve already runs its own tf2 servers, therefore we can see this as a move to try to push out independent server owners over time. I mean they can make more money off a crappy game selling hats vs a good game that people only buy once.

4. Default

• Molotov grenade: creates area of fire that slows players crossing through it
    • Decoy grenade: emits fake weapon firing sounds to confuse enemies about your position
    • Bullets penetrate some walls and objects like CS 1.6
    • Many changes to weapons, as well as new weapons

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I mean they can make more money off a crappy game selling hats vs a good game that people only buy once.
    uhh, point of order, tf2 is far from a crappy game. it's a great game, but uts just there are a bunch of useless stuff in it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I was referring to selling hats in a crappy free to play version of cs vs what we have now...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I was referring to selling hats in a crappy free to play version of cs vs what we have now...
    Someone already has uploaded a leaked screen shot. Sorry to inform you Zero... that there will be hats in the Global Offensive...

8. Default

They need to fucking release Episode 3 first, before they release another its been a long time!

Also the fact that portal 2 probably has a new engine, or still source but advanced by be the engine for CS:GO

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcilwain View Post
    They need to fucking release Episode 3 first, before they release another its been a long time!

Also the fact that portal 2 probably has a new engine, or still source but advanced by be the engine for CS:GO
    i think they scrapped episode 3 and are building a new engine or heavily updating it for a new much longer experience

10. Default

Can we not have one original, community based game in this goddamn world. But at least when CS:GO fails we still will have CSS....................FUCK STUPID HATS!!