Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

1. Default Counter-Strike Global Offensive

2. Default

FUUCCKK, i really hope valve doesnt pull an activison with this and give pc matchmaking. oh and i pray to god they keep grenade launchers out of it aswell

3. Default

isn't hidden path the ones who fucked over css?

also, why is this shit happening? companies shoving their premier franchises off to piece of shit groups, who simply butcher the game. like diablo 3 and activision. D3 is going to have online item shops (fuck that shit, using what you found was part of the point) AND no offline gameplay mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    isn't hidden path the ones who fucked over css?

also, why is this shit happening? companies shoving their premier franchises off to piece of shit groups, who simply butcher the game. like diablo 3 and activision. D3 is going to have online item shops (fuck that shit, using what you found was part of the point) AND no offline gameplay mode.
    I figured D3 was going to make the game online only. It's meant to prevent people from sharing copies, which is the reason why it's taken so long for Diablo 3 to come out. Blizzard was trying to figure out a way to keep people buying their game and a way for them to make money after people have bought the game as well. They're taking a % cut from each item that is sold for RL money, just like Ebay does. And the online requirement prevents people from copying their discs and forming cd-key generators. Yea, it's going to suck, but it doesn't mean D3 won't be an epic game . Also, I think that CSGO is going to be a way for Valve to bridge PC and consoles, like they did with Portal 2 between PC and PS3. I wouldn't doubt if we start seeing cross-compatibility servers with this new one.

However, I don't see why they're releasing a new CS when they haven't even released HL2 Ep. 3 OR Half-Life 3. If I remember correctly, they're only created a new CS or Team Fortress when they've made a new graphics engine for half-life. I'm wondering if this new CS is going to be utilizing a possible HL3 engine.

5. Default

i saw this on joystiq and i notices one of the CT's was carrying rocket launcher, so i can see there being rocket whores. Personally i dont think this will live up to CSS or the other CS games

6. Default

I really dont want console-pc compatibility, we have a hard enough time keeping little kids to stfu, and consoles are swarming with kids, that also means no dedicated servers as it was mentioned in the article and if something is going to have it, its going to be consoles. New weapons are completely unnecessary imo as it could greatly change the way the game is played, and can ruin the balance of the game.
    All they need to do, if anything, is update graphics, fix the major issues, and not fuck it up. Thats it. There is a reason so many people play it, is because it is a balanced, team based game, which is nothing like any other major game.

7. Default

Sigh.... Will try.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    I really dont want console-pc compatibility, we have a hard enough time keeping little kids to stfu, and consoles are swarming with kids, that also means no dedicated servers as it was mentioned in the article and if something is going to have it, its going to be consoles. New weapons are completely unnecessary imo as it could greatly change the way the game is played, and can ruin the balance of the game.
    All they need to do, if anything, is update graphics, fix the major issues, and not fuck it up. Thats it. There is a reason so many people play it, is because it is a balanced, team based game, which is nothing like any other major game.
    I highly doubt they will have console players and pc players go against each other, microsoft has done it before and due to the limitations of the controller... It was a massacre. It just does not work. Though I am fairly sure the ps3 has M/K support, just no one bothers to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Counter Strike of Duty here we COME

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Counter Strike of Duty here we COME

Maynard - The WCS Guy