Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fyi

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    wasn't this over already? ban the bitch already if shes causing so many problems
    i never heard it said so well - and as i said - if a rule is broken - every 1 is starting with a clean slate - no bad rep in my eyes or nothing - so its clean -= they screw up punished as a noob - and goes from there

2. Default

wasn't this over already? ban the bitch already if shes causing so many problems
    Project is right. If there are this many problems with her than she needs to be banned at least a temporary. If it continues than a perma seems acceptable for not learning her lesson by now.
    -MBP

3. Default

the problem is usually when shes on (note i havent been on in a while so i dont know about recently) theres a hell of a lot of admins on... so admin v admin toe stepping gets ugly....

4. Default

That's when an ibis member that has admin should get on and just tell the wrong admins to shut up and mute/kick/ban her. If you need to get a hold of an ibis member there are plenty of ways to contact us.
    -MBP

5. Default

For some reasons certain admins feel her actions are acceptable... I wont name who but they wont take action even with 99% of the players asking for a mute or ban... I understand shes young but she knows what shes doing is wrong... yet some admins seem to get some sick delight in her rule breaking...

6. Default

Jojo will be muted whenever I'm online.

7. Default

Don't just mute her because of her reputation. If she is actively spamming or breaking any rules than feel free. Just take extra notice of her and act upon the rule's guidelines.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Don't just mute her because of her reputation. If she is actively spamming or breaking any rules than feel free. Just take extra notice of her and act upon the rule's guidelines.
    On that note, I think Mallissin's comment should get +1's from anyone that frequents the ZM server.

9. Default

sweet. perhaps any admins tahts not ibis that takes action against her and receive other admin's disaproval can just quote this pg to get them to stfu?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Jojo will be muted whenever I'm online.
    Thank you Mallissin... I have no personal beef with you in fact I think you are one of the Good admins on ... I know you were sticking up for her cause people tend to talk crap because of her reputation... but sometimes it goes to far in the other direction. She knows the rules... and I believe you when you say you will mute her in the future(for mic spamming). I look forward to seeing you in game in the future!