Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fyi

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    sweet. perhaps any admins tahts not ibis that takes action against her and receive other admin's disaproval can just quote this pg to get them to stfu?
    Honestly, it's my belief that they don't even have to cite this page to tell them to stfu.

As far as I'm concerned, unless Zero otherwise specifies, if you ban jojo, or anyone for that matter, no one besides actual IBIS members and/or Zero has any warrant to ask why you did it.

2. Default

Manbearbig, I agree and I must say I don't have the keen eye to notice when someone logs in, but if I hear Jojo scream and call someone a bitch, she's getting muted. Same goes for anyone disrespecting others on voice or acting foolish.

3. Default

Last word by me tonight on this issue. Im sick of hearing about this child that i have never even played with. Ill try to go in the server at the same time as her and see her spamming/abuse first hand. But right now im thinking about a perma ban just because of all the admin's complaints about her.
    -MBP

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Jojo will be muted whenever I'm online.
    +10.

<This text is a workaround of the word limit.>

5. Default

Any action taken aganist JoJo makes the whole server start complaning, but I promise this JOJO IS PERMABANNED NEXT TIME SHE SPAMS. Im sick of it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmogoyf FTW View Post
    Any action taken aganist JoJo makes the whole server start complaning, but I promise this JOJO IS PERMABANNED NEXT TIME SHE SPAMS. Im sick of it.
    i like this statement but feel its excessive, i think any of the admins who are in the thread- should do as i said - wipe the slate and give all players a fair start, from this post on no 1 has any prior wrongs and go from there - like this it seems to be a fiar slate for all players, ya know what i mean?

7. Default

If you follow the formula in the rules for punishing no one can question your actions.

8. Default

It's not only jojo, some of the new admins mic spam themselves, and they do all kinds of stupid shit. Also i am sick of people whinning about abuse, i go into the pub, everyone is friendly, everyone is semi quiet, but they still laugh, and make jokes. It's heaven compared to the ZM server, and i would go in there and "pwn some bitches" but i don't feel like answering 50 admin abuse reports and loosing my admin over it, not worth it TBH.

9. Default

ill go on Zm more often...but watch out...i m not going to kick/ban only players that break rules...but admins that break em too....so , you bad admins, don t come in here and scream for abuse...you want to be admins, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND FOLLOW THE RULES YOUR SUPPOSED TO ENFORCE....period

Peace

10. Default

Admins that are found breaking the rules will be removed or banned like the admins before them. If you see anything wrong you should demo it and report it.