Thread: Powertripping Admins

1. Default Powertripping Admins

So I've been playing in IBIS for awhile now and until now, haven't really had any issues with your admins being retarded with power trips, but tonight THAT ALL CHANGED.

Started with some random person calling Autumn fat and hideous, which she banned him for. When several of us asked if you could really ban someone for saying that, she got all bitchy, saying how YES you COULD ban someone for that because it's called ADMIN DISRESPECT.

Well. Excuse me.

So then she goes on to tell me and my other clan member Voices (even though other people questioned her ban, also) that we were already on the list or some "threatening" bullshit like that for being banned as well. ALL I SAID was that I hadn't done shit, but if she'd like to ban me for that, then go ahead.

So being her powertripping self, she gagged both Voices and me.

Guess you just hand out admin to anyone who can't deal with the internet and people trolling on you saying you're fat and ugly (boohoo?). But then again, not too long ago Voices was banned for "hacking" so I guess it shows the type of certain admins there are.

2. Default

Uhm Yea that is called admin disrespect, and insulting an admin in server undermines their authority. Hence why we have it against the rules. Considering it was a random like you said and not someone like me, it could hardly be called playful. hence the ban (And if I pulled the same stunt, I'm sure she would ban me to if I didn't have admin currently)

Also as said in another thread, When a situation gets out of hand, you need to get it in hand as soon as possible. When something like that happens again, don't get associated. Its like when cops arrest someone, and you walk up to the cop, you get arrested to. We have a really good unban me and admin abuse section here if what the admin did was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Have you ever talked to a cop before? If something happens, and you go up to the cop, it's not really legal tto arrest you because you're... asking questions.

Voices and I didn't do a single thing to be told we were on the fast track to being banned. I didn't know laughing with other people was admin abuse. Maybe she should have banned everyone that laughed in the server then.

4. Default

Normally i dont like to feed into this bullshit but i want Autum to copy and paste what i said exactly to disrespect her besides typing lmao to a joke.

5. Default

No, they can not detain you, but they sure as hell arrest you to until the situation is orderly

voices, its not her job to go through the demos to find your "joke"

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

She mutes the spammers and rages at the campers, just the way I like the server. People playing properly and normal chatting happening. If someone gets a ban, don't worry about it if it wasn't you, it's really none of your business.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Started with some random person calling Autumn fat and hideous, which she banned him for. When several of us asked if you could really ban someone for saying that, she got all bitchy, saying how YES you COULD ban someone for that because it's called ADMIN DISRESPECT.
    yeah.. that's sorta the definition of admin disrespect....

closed, as this thread is equally as stupid as the person who made it...

Maynard - The WCS Guy