Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Red Alert 3

1. Default

no if you were debating with a woman we would say "fps is better on pc b/c it makes you feel better" or "i am always more into the game when playing on the pc vs TV, it is just more personal" or " the computer is shinnier and has neons in it and smells good so i use that"-ok this one was a bit over the top :rofl:

2. Default

Ya... hahahah... yikes you did that alittle to well :-P

3. Default

zero...is their something we should know?..

lmao i kid i kid
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

Damn that sucks =\. I still play Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revange with my family over lan sometimes... Epic. You could always play the pirated copy... =\. DRM is bound to be removed sooner or later when it really starts effecting sales. Just as Dutch has said... DRM will never stop pirating and to be honest not much will besides some server side ran MMO's....

5. Default

I do not think they can admit that drm hurts sales when they can blame piracy and get more power from the gov to fight it. That is also why I said I would pay $100 for a non drm version b/c I am willing to pay money for the game but I do not want my rights in the price tag.

6. Default

Frankly, I'm not buying... wtf buying... RENTING any EA games until they realize what sort of assholes they are and give up on the DRM. I'd like to be able to play this game in 5 years on my notebook (or whenever I get around to taking it to Dell and telling them to upgrade the fuck out of it), and guess what, I will, and for free. Thank you, Piratebay!

Spore on Amazon has an average review score under 2.00. I hope they're getting the hint.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have a lot of other programs on my pc and I am not having some bs tell me what I can and can not run on my dame computer.
    what do you mean? are you saying that they wont let you instal the game if you have certain other programs on your computer?

8. Default

Now in theory if 2 keys exist with identical first 19 characters then someone's in for a huge surprise.

9. Default

Yes things like burning apps or virtual drive emulation software, ect... what ever they decide when ever they decide it. Also I thought I was buying the game not renting it for 5 installs wtf is that. I love playing old games every once and a while. Every time a new Half Life comes out I replay the original so I can get into the story