This will be my first and last rant. I really don't give a shit about what people think at this point. But before I say anything, I'd like to thank ZERO for letting me play on his servers for the past year. I have enjoyed it a lot, until recently.

Before I started playing on the IBIS ZM server, I played on the GG server for about three months back when QuitYerBitchen was still an admin. I left the GG server due to the tension between me and him and moved onto the ZM server. The ZM server was, and still is, the best ZM server out there.

It's been almost a year since then and it's gotten a lot worse. I have a bone to pick with all these new admins. They absolutely do not know how to do their jobs. All they care about are themselves and their friends. What about the other players on the server? They couldn't give a rats ass about them. I could watch a player walk directly up to my barricade and blast it down. I would say something in all-chat about it a few times and what happens? Nothing. This is no-biggie, but when it happens multiple times a day every week? It starts to piss me off.

What about all this mic spamming? I'm especially pointing a finger to Korean who literally does not know how to stop talking. People, you don't need to laugh into your mic every fucking second. What do the admins do? Sometimes they mute and sometimes they join the motherfuckers in mic spamming. Way to go admins. In the same category is vote spamming. Why are they setting up these ridiculous votes in the middle of the round? It's almost like they're still in grade school dumping their retarded jokes on everyone else who doesn't give a shit. But why do they do that? It's because they're admins and they can.

These new admins are better off standing in a corner with their thumbs up their ass versus moderating the ZM server. There's only two admins/players on the server that I respected: Pooter and Assassin. Pooter is great simply for his dedication. The old IBIS admin Assassin (what happened to him anyways?) was another great admin. Unlike the current admins, Assassin wasn't afraid to enforce the rules. These days if someone did something stupid, all they would get is a slap on the wrist, maybe a freeze or burn, nothing more. From what I remember with Assassin, he would simply ban the motherfuckers on the spot. I remember playing on ATIX and he banned three people in ten seconds for being stupid. What's the equivalent with todays admins? Verbal warning and nothing more. Everyone is too big of a pansy to take action and set examples. The result is mass amounts of idiots zteleing from zombies, breaking barricades, and overall being stupid. They do it because they know the consequences will not be severe.

Sometimes there would be up to ten admins on the server at once and all of them just as useless. The last few months I've left the server for the night pissed off because of all the stupidity going on. Couple days ago when Defender600 broke my barricade continuously for three rounds and admins did nothing, it was the last straw. I knew I couldn't play here anymore.