Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Remove] zm_little_town

1. Default [Remove] zm_little_town

Map Name: zm_little_town
    Reason: There is a massive exploit where you can fall off of the map and never get tagged. There is also a cheap spot that is impossible to break.

there are a few spots that are impossible/nearly impossible to break, and the exploit really isnt a huge deal, there are a few maps with similar issues to that. as a rank whore, i say keep it, although i do think it needs to be configured slightly. i don't know much about map design, but i know it needs to be fixed, as the textures are broken in certain spots (i.e. the road), and in some places the fps is sigificantly reduced.

3. Default

someone should fix the map, then update the current one with the new one. Hell if I knew what program let me edit maps I would do it myself, lol

4. Default

I hate the map since everytime I log on the server is always on Little Town. It's SO overplayed and it's picked constantly by certain Admins.

5. Default

Its a good map, for humans.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    Its a good map, for humans.
    Exactly, it's the biggest rankwhore map on the server. Atleast in my opinion. Once the CT's cade the Zoms are screwed. I don't feel like sitting there for five minutes staring at a cade I have no way to get thru. I mean not every cade is like that but 90% of my experiences on that map are always the same.

The lag issue, I don't know if its just me, but in spec, there is an exact replica of the town and you can see everyone moving around, it is like a projection, and that is where the lag comes from.

This map either needs removal or fixing. The fixes are really simple too, just remove props. A lot of those stupid small rooms have 2 vending machines in them, so once you knock them over, there is no longer any room to push them. And the hallways are too tight to pull them out even if they did fit through the doorways. So instead of 2 props, fix each room to have only 1, and that includes that long narrow room with 2 entrances. 2 people could sit in there with one side caded easily. A few ladders around the map would be nice too, to get up onto the tops of the buildings.

8. Default

Its really funny when the noobs who join the servers don't know what to do and how to get in, so they try to tag you inside the impossible cades, which is freaking hilarious.

9. Default

*bump*

this map is still being Pl@Yed and STILL being exploited... recommending we remove until the bugs are fixed..
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

10. Default

Haha yeah I agree with some of the messed up graphics and falling exploit. And some of the spots inside the building are pretty cheap ... although I'm only saying this for zombies. As a human, ITS ALL GOOD. Cept the cheap exploits lol
    Cows go moo.