Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: earthquake!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I livei nthe Mt's of NC and felt nothing, but a buddy of mine called from Greenville SC and said he could feel it. There was also a 5.5 in Colorodo this morning.
    Yeah my uncle is in CO right now for a business trip and sent me an email about how he felt an earthquake, i thought he was lying so i sent him an email back saying "haha very funny", I should probably check in with him now that I know he WASN'T lying, lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, thanks to a 5.8 in Mineral, VA, us in philly just got hit with an earthquake.

fun times! anyone else get hit?
    I live in Philly too, I work in City Hall and they evacuated us and closed the rest of the day. The trains south of Walnut are fucked, they are inspecting the tunnels.

3. Default

GOT IT IN MARYLAND!!! People in the verizaon store are such pussies, they blamed a shit ton of their problems on it lol....nerds

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I live in Philly too, I work in City Hall and they evacuated us and closed the rest of the day. The trains south of Walnut are fucked, they are inspecting the tunnels.
    wait what? is the EL/MFL still running? i'm at spring garden and 7th right now, but i need to grab the EL to 34th street to get home! there shouldn't be much of a problem, since walnut is south of market, BUT STILL!!

:worried:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

wait what? is the EL/MFL still running? i'm at spring garden and 7th right now, but i need to grab the EL to 34th street to get home! there shouldn't be much of a problem, since walnut is south of market, BUT STILL!!

:worried:
    The news didn't say anything about north of Walnut. But trains were headed north when I was waiting for the train. I got on the local and they stopped at Walnut and told us. I think your alright to go anywhere besides South Philly.

6. Default

I live in upstate ny(binghamton) and I personally didn't feel it or anyone else at my business but my wife felt it and several other friends felt it and they were only miles away sooooo, oh well.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    The news didn't say anything about north of Walnut. But trains were headed north when I was waiting for the train. I got on the local and they stopped at Walnut and told us. I think your alright to go anywhere besides South Philly.
    good. i feel bad for regional rail people though. looks like all regional rails are expecting 60min delays
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

good. i feel bad for regional rail people though. looks like all regional rails are expecting 60min delays
    I work with 7 other people and I think I'm the only one who uses the local and the rest use the regional. Makes me happy that my grumpy fuck boss is getting home late.

EDIT: The news just said there was another earthquake in the point of origin again and it was a 2.8.

9. Default

Oh lawdie lawdie earfquake! Weez all gunna die!

10. Default

I live in Blacksburg, Va and I barely got jack squat. Everything shook for maybe 30 seconds.