Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: earthquake!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I live in Blacksburg, Va and I barely got jack squat. Everything shook for maybe 30 seconds.
    that's how it was everywhere dude. you gotta understand, the northeast US almost never gets earthquakes...so this was somewhat suprising
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

felt a 7.6 and about 10 4.5-5.5 earthquakes when i was in japan for a month, surprised no one freaked out they were all like eh another earthquake and kept on walking like nothing happened lol. something cool they had was this phone app that lets you know a earthquake is coming like 10 sec before it hits

3. Default

DAMN THIS TEXAS LIFE i want to feel an earth quake

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elpolloloco View Post
    Oh lawdie lawdie earfquake! Weez all gunna die!
    LMFAO! I was in DC working and that is how it sounded with everyone running out the buildings. I was in the alley way at Morgan Lewis on G street and it looked like the windows where about to blow out with the buildings wobbling. One woman came running out crying and the other started hugging her and crying with her. I thought to myself... are you fucking serious... I went downstairs and 3 other people are working like jack shit happend, another guy was just worried about his bookshelf fish tank on the 14'th floor lol. Traffic was a fucking joke with everyone running around with elpollo's quote and some lights out. Cell service was swamped. I really didn't think it was that serious... I assume this is going to be an inspection and insurance nightmare.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

In greenville, nc i felt it, just about to get into my car and it hit, thought i was losing my mind for 5 secs or so lol.

it was pretty cool
    People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.

— Alan Moore (V for Vendetta)

Felt the quake in NC
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

im in dallas but my bro's in charlottesville, va and he didn't feel anything. pretty common story haha

8. Default

West coasters are making fun of us, but they don't understand. If we KNEW it was an earthquake we probably wouldn't have freaked out so much. I lived in LA for 3 years and always WANTED to feel a quake, but never did. The reason I was freaked out is because I thought:

"There's no way this is a quake. It's gotta be something in the basement of my building about to blow up and kill us all"

That's the big reason most people were freaked here.

And to you west coasters who made fun of us: You guys all piss in your pants in Los Angeles when a half inch of rain is expected. OH LAWDIE Lawdie! We're gonna get a drizzle! RUN! RUN HOME!

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    LMFAO! I was in DC working and that is how it sounded with everyone running out the buildings
    I guarantee you that about 98% of us in the immediate DC area just assumed it was a terrorist attack of some sorts.

9. Default

va quake.jpg

lol, i slept through it...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elpolloloco View Post
    I guarantee you that about 98% of us in the immediate DC area just assumed it was a terrorist attack of some sorts.
    I did.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones