Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Reality of a Zombie Apocolypse

1. Default The Reality of a Zombie Apocolypse

I spoke last night on mic to a few people about Hela cells, which are used in Cancer research and have become a big problem for researchers after the fact.

It's believed that these cells are in all of us (especially those in North America), after breaking free of labs and being unstoppable. Only time will tell how they will effect humanity's evolution.

This is REAL. This is not fiction. Read the Wikipedia entry, find the book mentioned and read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

2. Default

There's already been real life zombies, check that one thread out. And yes, I know this is an old thread. Which is why I'm bringing it back to life so it can be deleted.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I spoke last night on mic to a few people about Hela cells, which are used in Cancer research and have become a big problem for researchers after the fact.

It's believed that these cells are in all of us (especially those in North America), after breaking free of labs and being unstoppable. Only time will tell how they will effect humanity's evolution.

This is REAL. This is not fiction. Read the Wikipedia entry, find the book mentioned and read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HeLa

I read that thing off of that one website that I can't remember but it made me like "OH NOEZ".

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

My money is on a mutation of mad cow disease, or nanobots.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I think the mad cow disease is more likely to happen more than anything.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If nanobots take over, there is NOTHING, and I MEAN NOTHING, that we can do...

Except die.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    If nanobots take over, there is NOTHING, and I MEAN NOTHING, that we can do...

Except die.
    Even WeeMan's force ability can't save us ... If nanobots were to ever be created.. You'd think the creators would be smart enough to make a weapon that could counter-act the nanobots
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    Even WeeMan's force ability can't save us ... If nanobots were to ever be created.. You'd think the creators would be smart enough to make a weapon that could counter-act the nanobots
    what if nanobots were secretly injected into the everyday food we already eat and we've been eating them for at least 2 years now and maybe in 2012 someone will activate them all via some huge super computer and turn us all into zombies due to the fact that they snuck them into us via food.

sweet huh??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    what if nanobots were secretly injected into the everyday food we already eat and we've been eating them for at least 2 years now and maybe in 2012 someone will activate them all via some huge super computer and turn us all into zombies due to the fact that they snuck them into us via food.

sweet huh??
    Only the anorexics will be left.

SAVE US OLSEN TWINS!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

sweet huh??
    too bad I'm a level 9000 vegetarian .. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.