Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Getting more people to play

1. Default

i would be good for deathmatch, minigames, and the vip mod, i havent hopped in in a while but i always try to join when there is people playing.

2. Default

I think a minigames server is a great idea, for the main reason of you don't need a massive amount of people for it to be fun! You can play a multitude of maps with as little as 4 or so people and still be able to enjoy them!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    I think a minigames server is a great idea, for the main reason of you don't need a massive amount of people for it to be fun! You can play a multitude of maps with as little as 4 or so people and still be able to enjoy them!
    This actually isn't a bad idea...if not there's always jailbreak :P

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    This actually isn't a bad idea...if not there's always jailbreak :P
    lol and you thought zm was full of annoying children? try a jailbreak server, fuck that
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol and you thought zm was full of annoying children? try a jailbreak server, fuck that
    lol. the secret is not allowing the annoying children to be guards, only prisoners.

that way you can torture the living shit out of them
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

yea but they still talk.....and then you have to listen to them complain.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lawl, that is so true

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    yea but they still talk.....and then you have to listen to them complain.
    ???

what fucking jb server you ever play on? the prisoners can't talk. only the guards can. prisoners get text chat
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I think a non-dm, regular surf server with maps like 10x final, japan, akai, etc. Would be lots of fun, maybe even throw in a few skill maps. There is a distinct lack of servers like this, and if we have one I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get some regular players there.

10. Default

How about the next time there are 5 admins in GG we just all go. Then when we invite atleast we can play while we wait. I have been in 1 4 on 4 game in there and it was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.